FS: Bridgestones Potenza RE003 - 205/45/16
  • Register
  • Help

Default FS: Bridgestones Potenza RE003 - 205/45/16

Hi guys, I just picked up a brand new set of speedlines for my 306 from Alby on the forum here... just couldn't resist a bargain for a set of rims that I've always wanted. The rims came with brand new tyres.

But I'm storing the car for a few years now and am looking to sell the tyres as they are very likely to go off by the time I'm back.

The tyres are virtually brand new, Alby only put 1,000km on them.

New price is $170 a piece. Ready to part to a friendly AF member for $100 a piece.

I'm in Heidelberg. Wheels need to go by the end of next week, 22nd Jan otherwise I'll put them on the shelf mounted on rims and see what comes off it in a few years.

0409 404 721

Cheers
    Vlad

Advertisement
    Last edited by Vlad; 11th January 2017 at 09:32 PM.

Bump, don't be shy in making an offer... these brand new tyres of exceptional quality. Ive had the same set on our family wagon and it grips to the road like sh!t to a blanket.

VIP Sponsor

I'll take them, just across the river in North Balwyn!
    I have near new Kumhos on the front and Chinese tyres on the rear which I need to get rid of if anyone is after really cheap tyres in this size .

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad View Post
    Hi guys, I just picked up a brand new set of speedlines for my 306 from Alby on the forum here... just couldn't resist a bargain for a set of rims that I've always wanted. The rims came with brand new tyres.

But I'm storing the car for a few years now and am looking to sell the tyres as they are very likely to go off by the time I'm back.

The tyres are virtually brand new, Alby only put 1,000km on them.

New price is $170 a piece. Ready to part to a friendly AF member for $100 a piece.

I'm in Heidelberg. Wheels need to go by the end of next week, 22nd Jan otherwise I'll put them on the shelf mounted on rims and see what comes off it in a few years.

0409 404 721

Cheers
    Vlad

Graham, done deal! I'll drop them off tonight if you want?

1000+ Posts

Pity they aren't 17 inch, or they'd have been on the DS3 in an eyeblink. The originals were Bridgestones.

VIP Sponsor

So, anyone up for a couple of 205 45 16 Kumhos, with TONS of tread, $80 ONO the pair?
    No takers but at least I found that the place we got the tyres fitted will take old tyres at a reasonable price, I can get rid of heaps of old tyres and make room to store these.
    Last edited by GRAHAM WALLIS; 14th January 2017 at 04:04 PM.

SOLD

Graham, how do they feel?

VIP Sponsor

A bit lighter in the steering at first but found they put 40 PSI in them, feels better on 32 and ride is now OK.
    Next step replace front end bushes, have ordered a set of FAI bushes from the UK, not trusting SASIC. Funny how you never see SASIC for sale on Ebay, only the local suppliers. They are usually OK but the rear front LCA bushes on 405s are critical.
    I'll take it on a drive day on Australia Day, check it out on the Reefton Spur Rd!

Thread Information