Wanted Renault 15 Rear Bumper Trim
  • Register
  • Help
Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Fellow Frogger!
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    267

    Default Wanted Renault 15 Rear Bumper Trim

    Greetings

    Advertisement


    This is a long shot, but would anyone happen to have or know where I could get the bright work trim for the rear bumper of a Renault 15?

  2. #2
    Fellow Frogger! renaultmark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Pelican Point WA
    Posts
    163

    Icon6

    Hi

    if you're meaning the top chrome strip that goes along the top of the bumper, mine didn't have anything on my R17 so I improvised and went to a decal shop and bought a chrome strip and cut to length.

    The picture maybe not clear enough but when I get my car back from getting its clutch done this week I can get a closer pic.

    cheers Mark
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Wanted Renault 15 Rear Bumper Trim-image.jpg  

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Gold Coast
    Posts
    43

    Default

    Love to know where you got that rear window Louvre?

  4. #4
    Fellow Frogger! renaultmark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Pelican Point WA
    Posts
    163

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mondo View Post
    Love to know where you got that rear window Louvre?
    Haha yes, well it happened to be with the car when I purchased it way back in 2007. They tell me that 1977 model Lancer hatch backs fit, if that helps you.

  5. #5
    Fellow Frogger! G4ME's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    811

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 120L View Post
    Greetings

    This is a long shot, but would anyone happen to have or know where I could get the bright work trim for the rear bumper of a Renault 15?
    You wont find the chrome strips available anymore. Try NA Fairlane. I believe they are the same although I've never tested the theory. There might also be some earlier posts on this subject on Aussiefrogs.
    Cheers...paul
    There is a law against doing more than 100kmh...there's no law on how fast you get to 100kmh!!!

  6. #6
    Fellow Frogger!
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    267

    Default

    Renaultmark and GME4

    Thanks for your replies.

    My car only has the two chrome bits on the sides.

    I'd love to get the top chrome trim so if you can tell me what to ask for. Which type of chrome strip from decal shop or trim piece off an NA Fairlaine?

    At least if I get the top bit it will look a bit more "together"

    But would love the whole surround.

    Regards

    Alan

  7. #7
    Fellow Frogger! renaultmark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Pelican Point WA
    Posts
    163

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 120L View Post
    Renaultmark and GME4

    Thanks for your replies.

    My car only has the two chrome bits on the sides.

    I'd love to get the top chrome trim so if you can tell me what to ask for. Which type of chrome strip from decal shop or trim piece off an NA Fairlaine?

    At least if I get the top bit it will look a bit more "together"

    But would love the whole surround.

    Regards

    Alan
    Hi Alan

    Here is some pics I took today to show a closer look at what I believe looks great. Mine too didn't have any trim so this way it hides any imperfections and dresses the rear to finish off well.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Wanted Renault 15 Rear Bumper Trim-image.jpg   Wanted Renault 15 Rear Bumper Trim-image.jpg  

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •