Mi16 engine suit 205 conversion
  • Register
  • Help
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By GRAHAM WALLIS
  • 1 Post By Edd205

Thread: Mi16 engine suit 205 conversion

Default Mi16 engine suit 205 conversion

As title suggests, engine is ready to go. Shortened inlet manifold, Peter T exhaust wedge, wiring, computer, baffled sump etc. Other parts for sale check post in "Cars for Sale" section.

Advertisement

VIP Sponsor

If anyone wants to use these parts in a nice road GTi I have a Series 1 GTi available at a good price, I would then be happy to take what remains of the project.
    The above offer is prompted by a desire to save as much as possible, I don't like to see things scrapped.
    lion5 likes this.

Fellow Frogger!

Do you have the AFM and intake? I might be interested in the shortened intake if I can get the lot to bolt straight onto my mi16 from AFM right through the manifold. Also what hubs do those brakes fit? I have a series 1 project stalled at the moment I could use a few bits for.

Quote Originally Posted by GRAHAM WALLIS View Post
    If anyone wants to use these parts in a nice road GTi I have a Series 1 GTi available at a good price, I would then be happy to take what remains of the project.
    The above offer is prompted by a desire to save as much as possible, I don't like to see things scrapped.
    I agree Graham, I HATE seeing working equipment go to waste. If I wasn't losing access to my workshop it wouldn't be happening.

Warus. I'd prefer to keep the engine together as I don't think I'll stand much chance of selling it without the AFM and intake. I should have been more specific in my post. The brakes are 306 calipers with 1.9 Gti discs. I also have some Gti6 front discs if they interest you. I believe they fit the standard 205 carriers (I've been wrong before) but need larger wheels to accommodate them.
    lion5 likes this.

Fellow Frogger!

No worries Ed it makes sense to sell as a package

Thread Information