DS fuse cover
  • Register
  • Help

Thread: DS fuse cover

Default DS fuse cover

Does anybody have a spare black twin fuse cover, it's the indicator fuse that sits next too the main fuse panel on the LHS of fire wall. Would really appreciate it, happy to pay or swap for something else.

mb

Advertisement
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DS fuse cover-fuse-cover.jpg  

try CitroenAndre? I got one of him awhile back, colour codes are wonky, at least not the same as what was in my car but brand new OS pieces.

oh twin yes. sorry mines a six fuse box. he'd have them, I thought Franzose would have repro or original too?
    nup not franzose only 4 fuses...
    yours would clean up nicely on a buffer unless the problem is it's broken?
    Last edited by forumnoreason; 10th March 2015 at 08:32 PM.

Thanks Forum.
    I took a photo of another car that still has the correct fuse cover in place in place.
    Had some work done on a front guard paint scrape, the indicator globe was blown. Looks like they changed out the fuses trying to resolve the problem when they put the guard back on. Unfortunately the twin fuse cover was lost in the process. A bit annoying, but given I had had to get them to redo the work properly and fix a couple of other problems they created, I don't have the appetite to chase them for the missing cover. I will find one, I know there must be one out there.

This came up, condition is always subjective though! Leboncoin.fr

No chance of finding that one in my bone pile or I would happily fling one your way in the post.

good luck with trying to buy something on Leboncoin. I have NEVER had a response from any enquiry, ended up finding an English guy living in France to purchase part (through English Renault R4 forum) As has been mentioned on AF before Leboncoin sellers would be suspicious or may not even get the email, not sure non French can even register?

try Ian Steele? Roger Parkinson? Denton at European Auto in Penrith? Frenchcarcare in Brisbane?
    gee someone must have one..
    Last edited by forumnoreason; 12th March 2015 at 04:21 PM.

You could always try registering an email address through Yahoo France. I have a bloke who will pack and post small bits for me; it works on a beer fund as incentive.

Icon3

Quote Originally Posted by mberry View Post
    Thanks Forum.
    I took a photo of another car that still has the correct fuse cover in place in place.
    Had some work done on a front guard paint scrape, the indicator globe was blown. Looks like they changed out the fuses trying to resolve the problem when they put the guard back on. Unfortunately the twin fuse cover was lost in the process. A bit annoying, but given I had had to get them to redo the work properly and fix a couple of other problems they created, I don't have the appetite to chase them for the missing cover. I will find one, I know there must be one out there.
    Flick a PM to Mark, ds21bvh

Cheers
    Chris
    74 D(very Special) >>Rejuvenation Thread<<
    08 C5 X7 HDi very Noir

"Déesse" Roland Barthes, 'Mythologies', 1957

The Déesse has all the characteristics of one of those objects fallen from another universe that fed the mania for novelty in the eighteenth century and a similar mania expressed by modern science fiction: the Déesse is first and foremost the new Nautilus.

(Umberto Eco [Ed], The History of Beauty, Rizzoli, NY, 2004)

thanks, youre right, mark may have one handy.

Thread Information