Complete 306 ST
  • Register
  • Help

Thread: Complete 306 ST

Default Complete 306 ST

Dismantling N3 , 4 door 2l 8 valve manual 306 ST. White. 4 wheel disc brakes with abs.
    All panels good condition. Engine just had valve grind and runs very well. New clutch and machined flywheel. Front suspension control arm bushes, rear suspension vgc. N3 alloy wheels as well. Gearbox vgc, axles vgc. Car has been driven and drives very well. Gearbox shifts well and has had input and axle seals fitted.

Advertisement
    Last edited by stew; 6th February 2014 at 01:31 PM.

Fellow Frogger!

Email sent. I need an infrared key fob.

Sorry boony the key fob is fubarbed!

VIP Sponsor

I'd take the engine if there was a cheap way of getting it to Melbourne.

Quote Originally Posted by stew View Post
    Dismantling N3 , 4 door 2l 8 valve manual 306 ST. White. 4 wheel disc brakes with abs.
    All panels good condition. Engine just had valve grind and runs very well. New clutch and machined flywheel. Front suspension control arm bushes, rear suspension vgc. N3 alloy wheels as well. Gearbox vgc, axles vgc. Car has been driven and drives very well. Gearbox shifts well and has had input and axle seals fitted.

Graham try a company called " Truck it " if your not in a hurry for it, I had some prices from them to ship an engine from NSW to Melb. as low as $200-
    Doug

Seriously? We use tnt. For us to send a complete engine is usually less than 100 bucks! From Melbourne to Brisbane

Via the aussiefrogs App
    2011 Renault Koleos manual petrol, yes it's boring, but not as boring as:
    2017 Renault Koleos auto

Hi Stew,

From another 306 thread:

How are the wing mirrors? Mine have gone floppy. Are they powered? Do they have the white trim panel?

I've been told there is a nasal spray for that, but I can't find where to administer it effectively.

Graham, it is a nice engine, too. I'll check on freight. The people next door get lots of pallets so we can do that.
    Mssr Le Fed Grapes I think the mirrors are in fact quite firm and they are electricificated. The car seems to have all the options except metallic paint. It has the blind in the parcel shelf, too.
    I'm away from the salt mine for this week but will ask the chaps to check on the mirrors and stuff.

VIP Sponsor

It would need to be pretty cheap as the one in my 405 S2 is fine, just thinking of a spare.
    I could pick it up from Melbourne depot.
    These engines are excellent, they had really sorted out the 8 valve by then.

Graham

Quote Originally Posted by stew View Post
    Graham, it is a nice engine, too. I'll check on freight. The people next door get lots of pallets so we can do that.
    Mssr Le Fed Grapes I think the mirrors are in fact quite firm and they are electricificated. The car seems to have all the options except metallic paint. It has the blind in the parcel shelf, too.
    I'm away from the salt mine for this week but will ask the chaps to check on the mirrors and stuff.

Thread Information