Wreaking S1 405mi16 NSW
  • Register
  • Help

Default Wreaking S1 405mi16 NSW

Hey guys the time has come to get rid of the 405 mi16 its complete and still drives( if the battery is not flat).

I don't really have any idea on prices for things so make a offer on what you want. Or will swap for 205gti parts to get the rally car finished.

I will be keeping the engine for my 205 (If I get a decent offer I could sell it) that is the only thing I am keeping. The tyres are really good and only have about 5 to 8000kms on them, they are on the 15" rims that are also in good condition. It also has a sports exhaust.

It is white and has leather interior. If there is anything you would like or a photo just let me know and ill get it to you.

The car is located on the central coast NSW just 1 hour north of Sydney (can take parts to Artarmon as that's where I work).

Cheers Jason.

Advertisement

Tadpole

Hi Jason, I just bought one for 600 driving with rego......ounce you get the motor out I would give you 350 for the rest, Ill come and remove for you....what do you think, I live on the central coast, I wont muck you around, soon as its ready I would take that day so its not hanging around, Cheers Wayne 0414183803

I was going to ask for one of power steering lines.. The one from the pump to the rack.

May I?

From the Peugeot infected mind of Paul Roberts...
    Current Beasts:
    '89 405 Mi16
    '98 406 ST TD Wagon
    '90 405 MI16
    '67 Morris Mini

Recent Pugs..
    '94 306 XR
    '01 306 XT
    '98 306 XT

Thread Information