If anybody has one of these, I'd appreciate it. It's for a 74 R16 but I think they were common to R12,
R15/17, maybe even R18. It's the Tandem type which has the pressure drop indicator attached on the side, don't need that, just the MC or kit. 19mm. Steve 0409 029 365 or PM.