F/S: 45mm AT Power Throttle Bodies Direct-to-head fitment for 306 GTI6
  • Register
  • Help

Icon3 F/S: 45mm AT Power Throttle Bodies Direct-to-head fitment for 306 GTI6

Hi All,

Set of new throttle bodies as per thread title. Fitted to the head of my engine only finger tight to check clearance, never used.

These are pretty special throttle bodies - the unique spindle-less design increases air flow (AT Power claim ~7%) allowing for a higher hp per mm over traditional throttle body designs. Although I can't confirm with flow bench numbers, AT Power have advised me that with their design, you generally "read up" a measurement over traditional spindle designs - i.e. their 45mm tbs are equivalent to Jenvey 48mm.

The direct to thread fitment allows for a considerably tighter installation - see pics where I have trial fitted it. It also gets the injectors right in close to the intake valves.

These are suitable for a fast (and f*cking impressive, might I say!) road, track day or race engine, and are designed to use the standard GTI6 throttle position sensor.

I purchased these off Pug1Off (UK) for the GTI6 I am building into an IPRA car, however for the HP I am now chasing, I am going to an even larger body - ~50mm+ (same design from AT Power).

Advertisement

With import taxes and freight etc, these cost me $2500 delivered from UK.

Here's the Pug1Off product link: GTI-6 / Mi16 / S16 AT Power Direct to Head Throttle Bodies - Pug1Off ONLINE SHOP for Peugeot & Citroen Tuning Parts

Located in Melbourne, willing to post Australia wide and to NZ.

Make me an offer, I can only say no.

F/S: 45mm AT Power Throttle Bodies Direct-to-head fitment for 306 GTI6-trial_fitted.jpgF/S: 45mm AT Power Throttle Bodies Direct-to-head fitment for 306 GTI6-trial_fitted_2.jpgF/S: 45mm AT Power Throttle Bodies Direct-to-head fitment for 306 GTI6-20130622_152935a.jpgF/S: 45mm AT Power Throttle Bodies Direct-to-head fitment for 306 GTI6-gti_6_atp_throttles.jpg

Are there any more parts needed to fit?
    ie. bits you aren't buying twice...

There is mention of an extension for the throttle cable in some places?

Neat setup with brake reservoir and all standard parts to setup!

Via the aussiefrogs App
    Last edited by Karoshi; 11th January 2014 at 09:45 PM.

You'll have to plumb your fuel lines to the rail, but it's designed to maintain all your standard gear otherwise.

Forgot to note that these have the 90mm trumpets on them, but AT Power can supply various lengths.

Cal

I will consider offers above $1800.

Cal

Sold pending payment.

Cal

Thread Information