FS: Renault Clio Sport 172 Gearbox (ESP version) Brisbane $450 and some parts.
  • Register
  • Help
    Tadpole

Default FS: Renault Clio Sport 172 Gearbox (ESP version) Brisbane $450 and some parts.

I have ended up with my original gearbox from my Clio 2003 given the engine had suffered failure from a broken timing belt and a complete new drive train was installed as I was told the valves had damaged the piston/s.

There are no faults with this gearbox, clutch arm and gearshift linkages included. It is the ESP model so I am told must go into an ESP model.

I can pack and post Australia wide for the cost of postage to your destination. I am located at Cashmere Brisbane which is just west of Strathpine.

Advertisement

I have a few other parts available listed below if interested.

The driveshaft for the passenger side in GC
    I have the drive shaft for the driver side but have a small split on the inner boot unfortunately will not list that unless interested.
    Starter Motor
    Alternator
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails FS: Renault Clio Sport 172 Gearbox (ESP version) Brisbane 0 and some parts.-p2180060.jpg   FS: Renault Clio Sport 172 Gearbox (ESP version) Brisbane 0 and some parts.-p2180062.jpg  
    Last edited by mousie; 18th February 2013 at 03:01 PM.

Tadpole

Price drop to $400

Tadpole

Hey mate,
    How much do you want for your alternator?
    Jack

Tadpole

Hi Jack, the Alternator just sold yesterday. In addition to the gearbox (postage for gearbox is approx $66 dollars by courier), I have the following parts left

Starter Motor $60
    Throttle Body tested on new car and working without fault. $40
    Coil Pack and lead set $40 dollars
    Dephaser pulley and dephaser switch (both working fine and no noises $40).

Left and Right CV Joints Right Side includes wheel hub however small split in inner boot. Both operating $100 for both.
    Right side ABS wheel sensor. $20

Inlet manifolds and injectors all working without fault $50

Spare cylinder head complete with valves installed, rollers and I purchased a new set of lifters for it @ (130 dollars 12/12 as ready to install before I found out the bottem end failure part) and two cams and exhaust pulley from accident vehicle @ 118K open to offers now.FS: Renault Clio Sport 172 Gearbox (ESP version) Brisbane 0 and some parts.-p2280149.jpg
    Last edited by mousie; 1st March 2013 at 02:11 PM.

Tadpole

Hi Mousie.
    Did a sensor that looks like this

FS: Renault Clio Sport 172 Gearbox (ESP version) Brisbane 0 and some parts.-images-1.jpeg
    Come out of the hole thats circled??
    FS: Renault Clio Sport 172 Gearbox (ESP version) Brisbane 0 and some parts.-gb.jpg

Cheers Wello...

Tadpole

Hi Wello, just went out to have a look and no sensor came out of area. I can see that it would easly accept the sensor which heads all the way down to the final drive on driver's side. The hole is a blank so I imaging the casing isjust tapped at the bottom to take the sensor which is the easy part. Does this mean the internal pickup ring would still be there to generate the signal? i.e. it will then suit non ESP models?
    Last edited by mousie; 1st March 2013 at 08:40 PM.

Tadpole

Not sure about the pickup ring, sometime in 2003 Clios started using the ABS for the speedo. Not sure if its hand in hand with the ESP. I need a speedo sensor model, think its a JC5-129. Yours is probably a JC5-130...
    Cheers......

Thread Information