wtb: 403A Wagon back axle and springs
  • Register
  • Help

Default wtb: 403A Wagon back axle and springs

I need a 403A Wagon back axle and springs (the wagon I have has the ute equivalent, and the springs and axles don't align). Happy to pay a reasonable price or swap for ute back end or other 403 bits.

Advertisement

Fellow Frogger!

I have a 403 wagon 1959 model. Trouble is the diff is still in the car and I have no way of getting it out. The other problem is that the car is in Gladstone Queensland. I was going to restore this car but I purchased a restored one instead. Regards Graham

Thanks Graham. I think! Gladstone is a bit far from Canberra unfortunately. I wonder how much it costs to ship a whole car.

d

Hi Dave,

From my experience it is not cheap. And that was only when obtaing quotes from Canberra to Brisbane to collect the 404.Thus the trip down!

Cheers,

Dan

Fellow Frogger!

Quote Originally Posted by DMR203 View Post
    Thanks Graham. I think! Gladstone is a bit far from Canberra unfortunately. I wonder how much it costs to ship a whole car.

d
    The cost would be prohibitive. I have done lthe trip a couple of times towing a car trailer and the hire of the trailer is about $350 plus fuel for 2000klms and then of course you would have accomodation for at least three or four nights. Too expensive. Even if I could get someone to get the rear end out of it for you they would probably want at least $200 and then we have to get it one transport. I am having a rear tailgate for a 505 sent up from Canberra at the moment and the cost is $150.
    See how you going getting another one and maybe if you are still stuck we can think about it some more. Regards Graham

Thread Information