Double Happy...
  • Help

Thread: Double Happy...

VIP Sponsor

Default Double Happy...

I'm absolutely 'Double Happy' tonight!

Popped into newsagents to buy my Saturday Lotto and had a brouse thru the Motor Mags... There staring me in the face was September 2011 edition #218 of Australian Classic Car... and on the front cover was my former Renault12 Gordini ( the works car that I campaigned with John Large in 1972).... Wow almost 40 years on and the car makes front cover... Amazing!!!

Advertisement

Needless to say I purchased the magazine and when I lifted it from the rack what did I find hidden behind it???... July/August edition of Performance French Cars.... A mag that I had never seen before, or even knew that existed.... Needless to say I purchased that mag also.... And now I'm 'double happy'

Can you give us a hint where you found these? I am pretty sure they won't be available everywhere (especially the French dedicated mag).
    ACHTUNG ALLES LOOKENPEEPERS

Das computermachine is nicht fur gefingerpoken und mittengrabben. Ist easy schnappen der springenwerk, blowenfusen und poppencorken mit spitssparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken bei das dummkopfen. Das rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets-relaxen und watch das blinkenlights.

VIP Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by schlitzaugen View Post
    Can you give us a hint where you found these? I am pretty sure they won't be available everywhere (especially the French dedicated mag).
    I found them in a regular newsageny in the Park Shopping Centre on Albany Highway in East Victoria Park. 5 km from Perth W.A.

Thread Information