Rally Sweden on Ten 1 pm on Sunday
  • Help

Default Rally Sweden on Ten 1 pm on Sunday

Just letting people know that Ten is showing Rally Sweden this Sunday at 1pm I managed to miss Rally Monte Carlo when they showed it, but have seen it now thanks to Valentino_Rossi
    If it's a hot day on Sunday you can enjoy the sight of all that cold white snow

Advertisement
    2005 Renaultsport Clio 182 Cup
    1989 205 Gti - Sold

"This year, I invested in pumpkins. They've been going up the whole month of October and I got a feeling they're going to peak right around January. Then, bang! That's when I'll cash in." - Homer Simpson

Quote Originally Posted by SamR
    Just letting people know that Ten is showing Rally Sweden this Sunday at 1pm I managed to miss Rally Monte Carlo when they showed it, but have seen it now thanks to Valentino_Rossi
    If it's a hot day on Sunday you can enjoy the sight of all that cold white snow
    How come you guys get the WRC highlights, but in Perth we have to put up with the freaking golf!

Troy.

EDIT : Hang on, it's on at 10am in Perth. Spoke too soon.
    Last edited by TroyO; 17th February 2006 at 10:35 PM.

I was hoping they'd show the WRC last Sunday but found they were showing 5 hours of golf (plus, they'd already shown 5 hours on saturday) I don't have anything against golf, it's ok to play it, but I don't understand who could watch 10 hours of golf, maybe an insomniac who wants some sleep
    A rally goes for 3 days. I wish they'd show more footage instead of the minimal 1 hour that they do now...
    2005 Renaultsport Clio 182 Cup
    1989 205 Gti - Sold

"This year, I invested in pumpkins. They've been going up the whole month of October and I got a feeling they're going to peak right around January. Then, bang! That's when I'll cash in." - Homer Simpson

Thread Information