"Webber a madman"
  • Help

Default "Webber a madman"

"COULTHARD: WEBBER'S BEHAVIOR WAS SO DISGUSTING.. HE'S A HOOLIGAN OUT ON THE TRACK
    David Coulthard

MARK WEBBER will be the next Australian world champion - in boxing, not Formula One. The man is a hooligan and he underlined the fact in Turkey when he performed a wild move on me.

There's an agreement between drivers that you can defend your position once - then you have to give in.

But in Istanbul he left me livid when he gave me a sideways swipe at Turn 11, moving his Williams-BMW towards my car like a fighter flashing a dummy punch in the ring.

Advertisement

It's disgusting behaviour, unprofessional and I have no sympathy for Webber after he almost smacked into Michael Schumacher in the same race.

He must be doing this out of frustration. He was tipped to be the next Aussie ace to win the world title but next year he will be in a team with a non-manufacturer engine - albeit the Cosworth which has been good for me this season.

His strength has always been how to qualify a car but on the track he is a madman."
    1977-1982
    Gli Anni Delle Febbre
    Gilles Villeneuve #27

2005 Peugeot 206 GTi180

oooh.... that should make for some interesting meetings at the Grand Prix Drivers Association..... - Chris

ps, DC has had alot to say this year, perhaps he's been unshacled since Mclaren.
    ... ptui!

thats our bogan, go get em son

You should read the whole column: http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/opinion...avidcoulthard/

The most disjointed collection of thoughts I've seen for a while to say the least

That's obviously what Torque hydration system/mineral water or whatever it is called, does for you.
    There may not be a direct link, but there is obviously a correlation, if we believe what we read, between MADNESS and drinking Torque!!!!
    "Now my dream lies shattered like the shards of a broken dream"

It seems to me that what he says is spot on. I think he may have been a bit hard on Juan Pablo(maybe wishful thinking on his part), but he's out there mixing it up with these guys not I. As for his comparison of Kimi & Michael, it remains to be seen, but given Kimi's lifestyle & the fact that what he's been doing on the track has many times been done with a full fuel load, I can't argue with him there either. My prediction:

1st- Alonso
    2nd- Kimi
    3rd- Juan Pablo
    4th- Michael

Scott

Thread Information