It's night time (V8 night race)
  • Register
  • Help

Default It's night time (V8 night race)

And it's weird seeing the sun set over the hill, still with light on turn 1.

It's night time (V8 night race)-pxk57787_01.jpg
    It's night time (V8 night race)-pxk57800_01.jpg

It's going to be pretty cool I reckon watching glowing red brake rotors at Turn 2, then sparks and scrapes as the bottom out around 4 and 5. As much as I couldn't care less for the category, I think it may actually be exciting to watch.

I went out to look at some of the line marking we finished touching up on the circuit and it should be exciting for the drivers as well. There are patches of contrast differences where things indeed may look closer then they really are.

There are something like 80 light towers on the circuit to light it enough for TV. Nearly one every 50m and I reckon we may even see a tinted visor or too.

Anyway. Should be fun.

Advertisement

Works: 1999 Volvo S40 T4, (has Choo Choo's)
    Playing: R12, SuperPos, thinks It's a race car.
    Previous: SuperGrumpy fuel spitting 504ti(ish), SuperComfortable 505 STI, SuperDoper carried my groceries Mi16
    Wanted Ye old K4J / K4M Click!

"More and more of less and less" - Marina Abramović

They're portable lights Bowie!
    I can relate to this to some %. I had a chance to track race my XY F%$D with a six cyclinder and it had a 2v head with autolite carb. I did the best overall times against other xy with v8 and the mustangs. Did this back in Tas on Baskerville with multiple club access. Memories are grand. Have a good night dude
    “Listen very carefully, I shall say this only once.” Cheers. John

Thread Information