Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By s9810588

Thread: F1 - 2018 Bahrain results

Default F1 - 2018 Bahrain results

Race results

https://www.formula1.com/en/results....0/bahrain.html

Daniels retires

https://www.foxsports.com.au/motorsp...f5ae0a6cb249b3

Vettel wins, Ferrari stuff another pit stop for Kimi ( they stuffed up one in free practice too, wheel came loose on the track)

Advertisement

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...50592269e67af4
    Any day I wake up and don't have to go to work, is a good day
    Every day is a good day

somewhere! Pilbara, Bowen Basin, Melbourne?

The worst result would be the poor Ferrari pit crew member who had his leg snapped in half below the knee by KImi.
    John
    Александър Кристоф Шанел

Poor pit crew member suffering from double fracture but I disagree with Kimi being responsible. He just responded to the "GO" signal.

I was wishing Kimi would win the Bahrain race.
    FIVEDOOR likes this.

Hi.
    I don't pay a lot of attention to F1, but I was a bit surprised to see noone commenting here after our boy won the last one.
    Good on him, and great to see him get to showcase what he can do when the car has an edge.

Andy.

Give him an inch in the way of luck and he'll take a mile. Yes good work. His overtaking was topself, even Hamilton didn't see him coming from that far back, Dan "put the stamp on it and sent it" as he said post race. First class.

Vettel on the other hand cost Kimi a place in China when he cut him of after start and baulked him, allowing another car past Kimi.

Bit of controversy over Vettel's steering wheel. He has been using black cloves so it is harder to see hand movements on video in the cockpit, whist Kimi races with white gloves. Some keen observer has noticed that Vettel has a switch on his steering wheel that Kimi does not have. All sorts of speculation out there as to what sort of advantage that button gives him over Kimi.
    Any day I wake up and don't have to go to work, is a good day
    Every day is a good day

Quote Originally Posted by 1972Ren View Post
    Hi.
    I don't pay a lot of attention to F1, but I was a bit surprised to see noone commenting here after our boy won the last one.
    Good on him, and great to see him get to showcase what he can do when the car has an edge.

Andy.
    Yeah, great stuff at last. The reason that there are only a couple of posts supporting Danny is that the vast majority of Froggers are not Australians and support their 'home' countries. They don't want to live there anymore though.....
    I might act like an idiot, and I might look like an idiot, but don't let that fool you: I really AM an idiot!

F1 is not amazingly popular in Australia, although in the past we have had World Champions. The trouble is, Australians are so used to having their (insert sportsmen/women of your chosen sport here) at World Champion Status that it has become somewhat of an expectation and therefore responses are muted. I reckon if Daniel Ricciardo can knock Hamilton off every race people will get right behind him......Loudly!
    It's another lovely day! Again!

Quote Originally Posted by Kim Luck View Post
    F1 is not amazingly popular in Australia, although in the past we have had World Champions. The trouble is, Australians are so used to having their (insert sportsmen/women of your chosen sport here) at World Champion Status that it has become somewhat of an expectation and therefore responses are muted. I reckon if Daniel Ricciardo can knock Hamilton off every race people will get right behind him......Loudly!
    You're right Kim. Just looking at the web and it says that Ricciardo is having preliminary talks with other teams for next year as he's out of contract with Red Bull. Ferrari, notwithstanding previous history with Vettel, and also Mercedes. Let's hope he does get a seat in one of the big two and we'll all finally see just how good he is.
    I might act like an idiot, and I might look like an idiot, but don't let that fool you: I really AM an idiot!

Thread Information