PCCV at DECA Skidpan
  • Register
  • Help
    VIP Sponsor

Default PCCV at DECA Skidpan

On Sunday the 28th of June the PCCV is organising an event on the massive concrete Skid pan at DECA in Shepparton.

All French cars and even others are welcome as it is a multi club event.
    You need to be a member of a CAMS car club but there will be come and try entries available for those who aren't. CAMS licences will be available on the day for club members who are entering an event for the first time.

There will be a touring event on the day before starting in Melbourne and ending in Shepparton and the traditional dinner at the Terminus Hotel, cheap accommodation is available there, just walk up to the stairs to go to bed after the dinner!

Advertisement
    Attached Files Attached Files

Fellow Frogger!

I'm looking forward to it. It was mentioned in the magazine that we might get some longer motorkhana tests.
    Should be good fun.
    1984 505 Executive Auto

206 GTi 180 - '804 Cat Cams, Jenvey DBW 48mm ITB's, Emtron KV8 ECU, HP Electronik PDM, AIM MXS Dash, Custom Wiring Harness. AST Camber Tops & Coilovers, -2deg camber hubs by Frogstomp Racing, 24mm Torsion Bars, AP Racing brakes, PeugeotSport Baffled Sump, Oil cooler, Quaife LSD, E85.

Sandown - 1:31.5
    Winton - 1:40.2
    Wakefield - 1:13.5
    Phillip Island - 1:55.9
    Nürburgring - 10:23.ish (Fiesta ST)

Previously, 2x 504 Wagon, 505 Wagon, 505 STi, 405.

VIP Sponsor

Also, some events where you will compete against someone else on another identical course at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by speaksgeek View Post
    I'm looking forward to it. It was mentioned in the magazine that we might get some longer motorkhana tests.
    Should be good fun.

Was a great day. Want to shout out a huge thanks to all involved.

I took the V6 406 up and wasn't so slow that it was embarrassing and it made it home without incident. That means we had a great day!!!
    2011 Renault Koleos manual petrol, yes it's boring, but not as boring as:
    2017 Renault Koleos auto

Fellow Frogger!

Did your mate in the 505 also make it home without further incident?

Big thanks to everyone who came, it was great fun.
    1984 505 Executive Auto

206 GTi 180 - '804 Cat Cams, Jenvey DBW 48mm ITB's, Emtron KV8 ECU, HP Electronik PDM, AIM MXS Dash, Custom Wiring Harness. AST Camber Tops & Coilovers, -2deg camber hubs by Frogstomp Racing, 24mm Torsion Bars, AP Racing brakes, PeugeotSport Baffled Sump, Oil cooler, Quaife LSD, E85.

Sandown - 1:31.5
    Winton - 1:40.2
    Wakefield - 1:13.5
    Phillip Island - 1:55.9
    Nürburgring - 10:23.ish (Fiesta ST)

Previously, 2x 504 Wagon, 505 Wagon, 505 STi, 405.

VIP Sponsor

Yes, thanks to all that came, pity we can't do what we used to there but still a good weekend.
    My daughter made better use of Apprilias old 205 than I did, with a smoother style, as the tank was low and what I thought was the auto trans hesitating was fuel surge. 5 seconds faster on the last test by going in the opposite direction!

Quote Originally Posted by speaksgeek View Post
    Did your mate in the 505 also make it home without further incident?

Big thanks to everyone who came, it was great fun.
    Yeah he made it. It was weird we walked up to autobarn to get a tow rope. When we came back it ran fine and the clutch was better. Got home without a problem. Must have needed a rest after its flogging.

Graham, yeah I agree shame about not being able to use the track and all the courses in the middle. Interesting that it was 5 seconds faster going the other way. All the fuel on the wrong side of the tank!
    2011 Renault Koleos manual petrol, yes it's boring, but not as boring as:
    2017 Renault Koleos auto

Thread Information