clean, simple, family fun in rally cars.
  • Register
  • Help
    Banned

Default clean, simple, family fun in rally cars.

NINE WEEKS AFTER HIS STAR APPEARANCE AT RALLYE MONTE-CARLO, SÉBASTIEN LOEB WILL BE BACK AT THE WHEEL OF A DS 3 WORLD RALLY CAR AGAIN THIS WEEKEND.
    ADVERTISING

The nine-time World Champion will participate in the Epernay Vins de Champagne Rally in north east France this Friday and Saturday (27 & 28 March), in a car prepared by PH Sport and with sister-in-law Sandra Rebout as co-driver.

The rally, which features 137km of stages, is part of France’s second tier championship and enabled Loeb to fit some family time around his World Touring Car commitments with Citroën. His wife Séverine will also compete, co-driving for her sister Sandra’s husband, Dominique Rebout, aboard a Peugeot 207 S2000.

Advertisement

"This is clearly all about fun," said Loeb. "It's great to get together with family to share this passion that we all have in common. Dominique has done some good rallies and he can count on Séverine who showed her skills at the Rallye du Var. The idea that I run with Sandra started as a joke. But then we found the idea not so crazy!”

I see Loeb has done a couple of rallies with his wife as co-driver - probably had enough, and asked the brother-in-law to help him out.

But yes, good to see the champion running in the lower level events, good for the sport.

Cheers.
    2004 Scenic I 2.0 auto (Hers)
    2016 Ford Territory (His)
    2004 WRX (Sunday car)

Thread Information