F1 Drtiver salaries
  • Register
  • Help

Default F1 Drtiver salaries

Sebastian Vettel?s F1 salary 29 times more than Daniel Ricciardo: report | News.com.au

Advertisement
    Any day I wake up and don't have to go to work, is a good day
    Every day is a good day

Not quite sure how accurate some of those salaries are. The actual $ amounts are very closely guarded.

Ricciardo would also receive bonuses for wins & podiums.
    Current: 1989 Peugeot 205 GTi [Mi 16]
    Previous: 1989 Peugeot 205 GTi [stock]

Banned

Vettel has just won 4 championships on the trot! i reckon that has a bit of cred with your typical F1 team management.
    and let's see what the rumour mill says about Ricciardo's salary next year.

This is his first year at RB and he signed a multi year contract with them, my guess would be that Red Bull will renegotiate Ricciardos salary for next year. It is also likely that, with his point tally he has, he will be walking away with wad of money for performance bonuses.

It's interesting to note how Vettel and Kimi are both struggling this year while both their team mates are doing better. Both did extremely well last year with the cars they had. The cars are now radically different with different engines and different characteristics and all of a sudden two quick guys are struggling. I think there could be number of reasons for this, inlcuding:-

1/ certain drivers style suits some cars better than other styles ( back in Mika/Coulthard days at McLaren, Mika preferred an over steering car, where as DC preferred understeer, whilst there is certain amount of adjustment/tuning the crew can do with a chassis there are other issues which are inherent in the design and no amount of chassis tuning will fix)

2/ some drivers are better at driving around the problems they
    Any day I wake up and don't have to go to work, is a good day
    Every day is a good day

Banned

i read an interview with mario andretti, commenting on this year's F1, and you will be pleased to know he said exactly the same things about some drivers adapting better than others, as you have said above. coincidence, or.... what? are you hiding something from us??

Thread Information