- My wife and I have been associated with the French Marque for decades. She is from a Gippsland farming background that got around in Peugeots and Simcas!
I rallied a Simca Arondde in the 60's - 70's, boy did the Cibie's complain.
We now have a C5 2.0 HDi and 1974 DS 23 to be restored. We also have a Audi 1.8T Quattro; the "Motor Car" has come a long, long way!).
- Retired Civil Engineer
- Aircraft, Motorsports and of course "the Motor car".
- Car(s) - Current:
- C5 2.0 HDi, DS 23, Audi A4 1.8T Quattro
- Car(s) Owned - Previous:
- Fiat 1500 Mk 2, Simca Aronde, Mitsubishi Magna, Holden Commodores (Company Cars) and Peugeot 407 in France that had to be handed back upon leaving Europe. It provided living proof that exceeding the speed limit by 5 KPH does not kill you.
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Last Post
- DS vanity mirror 21st February 2017 02:06 PM
- Total Albums
- Total Pictures
- Last Activity
- Yesterday 09:39 PM
- Join Date
- 9th April 2013