Latest activity

• S
    SuppleC replied to the thread DS21 BVH accumulator sphere.
    I could just manage to remove and replace an ID19 acc. welded sphere from underneath by jacking the sump on a block of wood. Car on...
  • D
    David S replied to the thread DS21 BVH accumulator sphere.
    The standard welded 62 Bar accumulator is larger than the original 2-piece item and it doesn't come out like the original item can. If...
  • G
    GRAHAM WALLIS reacted to dacia4x4's post in the thread Disconnected Ramblings with Like Like.
    That sparks a memory of Ian talking of going with enzo I think to a blokes backyard garage late sixties early seventies out around...
  • J
    I concede. I am defeated, deflated, depressed. The accumulator sphere has reduced me to a quivering mess. My pump is cycling every 7 or...
  • Glenn Drake
    Thanks everyone, a few things for me to check out… I just noticed it’s a little wet underneath the pump which doesn’t look right...
  • D
    David S replied to the thread Traction 11CL8 engine.
    For parts have a look at what is on offer from CTA, Franzen, Der Franzose and a few others. Measure the crank main journals and look for...
  • D
    dacia4x4 replied to the thread Disconnected Ramblings.
    That sparks a memory of Ian talking of going with enzo I think to a blokes backyard garage late sixties early seventies out around...
  • Greenpeace
    Greenpeace replied to the thread EV alternatives.
    The Mr Bean one actually had an air ram installed through the floor, the stuntman triggered it as he spun the steering wheel. That's why...
  • petermelb
    if you beeld it, open and close the regulator screw several times, rev the engine between each, air doesnt usually stop the pump...
  • Ken W
    Ken W replied to the thread DS failing to rise to the occasion.
    Have you given the pump circuit a good bleed to make sure all the air is out of the pump, pressure lines and regulator? I would open...
  • D
    Possibly a crack in the pump body between two pistons meaning it won't develop the pressure it needs to. Aluminium pump body? Does it...
  • petermelb
    its got to be either the pump or the regulator, i wonder if the spring in the regulator is broken ?