The Australian French Car Forum Since 1999 would like your permission to enable push notifications.WTF

jaahn

1000+ Posts
Fellow Frogger
"aussiefrogs - The Australian French Car Forum Since 1999 would like your permission to enable push notifications."
This notice has recently taken to appearing on the bottom of my screen. It does not now go away if i clear it, or even if i give permission. WTF !
Can it be made to go away please. It covers up things on my access bar or whatever it is called !!
Cheers :devilish::mallet:

I have never seen it. Any half decent browser has a setting (under privacy or similar) to allow, ask for, or block notifications.

I did see that message some time ago - when I gave in and gave it permission the message stopped appearing. jaahn, having given it permission, did you close Aussie Frogs (and probably the web browser) then open it and log back in?

Interesting that for no reason related to what I consciously did, I again did attempt to tick the request and it worked, and then went to the next question ?? I ticked that and it went away. It would not do that previously for some time. :mallet:
Possibly it may be related to my computer programs which have updated several times lately. Bloody windows and Microsoft trying to force me to do something. !!:devilish:
Jaahn

Notifications are a browser function. Just block them there.