Panhard 24 review

jay leno douse a great test drive with a lot of detail ,and yes i agree there are realy something else PUGS

Well Haakon, conceivably Gerry might be willing to sell you his at some point. That way it stays in Tasmania!

cheers! Peter

Well Haakon, conceivably Gerry might be willing to sell you his at some point. That way it stays in Tasmania!

cheers! Peter
Don’t tempt me… There is a mint two door RS Megane 2 for sale in Perth as well I am trying to ignore…

Maybe he’ll let me have a drive at least one day :)

Don’t tempt me… There is a mint two door RS Megane 2 for sale in Perth as well I am trying to ignore…

Maybe he’ll let me have a drive at least one day :)
I've had a drive (not a fang) on my favourite & most familiar country road. Sweet enough.

I've had a drive (not a fang) on my favourite & most familiar country road. Sweet enough.
It's going a lot better than that now. The engine was way off song when you drove it. That is one of the challenges of these cars, they need constant attention.

Well it sits here every day if you want to play. It is a unique experience.
Well now - there’s an offer I won’t refuse :)

You’re up north some where I think yes? Come the better weather there are some trips to Derby etc on the cards with my mountain bike!

Best wishes Gerry. I'm waiting for the Perth one to be back on the road! Amazing cars.

Yes North of the Antarctic. I'm in Lauderdale
Well, at some point over the summer and after I'm back from Europe, I'll have to pop over to say hi :) Hell, thats even cycling distance from here - although I probably shouldn't subject you to lycra...

Hello to all of you on this Forum, I am an active member of the Panhard Club in UK and have owned this car since 1981. the reason the car broke down on the test was a coil that stopped working when it warmed up it took a long while to find the fault but all good now
Thanks so much for posting this. What a great video. Happy to report that there are two in Western Australia now.