Looking for a 16TS in Adelaide

rjg1973

Tadpole
Hi all,
I’ve just joined the forum, hoping to find my late Mum’s white 16TS. It was last registered in SA on SCC-474 and according to the EzyReg site that plate is still linked to it, although it is unregistered. I’d really like to be put in touch with the owner if anyone on here knows them.
Cheers,
Rob G

Hi all,
I’ve just joined the forum, hoping to find my late Mum’s white 16TS. It was last registered in SA on SCC-474 and according to the EzyReg site that plate is still linked to it, although it is unregistered. I’d really like to be put in touch with the owner if anyone on here knows them.
Cheers,
Rob G

I posted this in the 'For Sale' section a few weeks ago. https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/torrens-park/wrecking/1974-renault-16-ts-automatique-/1267160752

Not mine and no nothing of it.

Cheers

If you’re looking to locate a particular car, it may help to have more details, year, or even just rough idea of it’s early or late, or somewhere in between. Any features (other than rego number) that would identify it from other white 16ts of the time including imperfections in body and paint that you recall, and maybe a last known whereabouts/ approximate year of sale.
If you’re just looking for a white manual 16ts I have a couple of late ones ‘75 and ‘76 (one going and reglarly driven, and one that would be a project to get on the road), I would sell either if somebody was interested.

Ok, good idea.
It was a post-1974 facelift car with the black front grille, column shift manual, white with light brown interior, sold by mum in Adelaide circa 2000.