For sale - Renault 3 stud Superlite rims on Adelaide (Facebook)

Wrong PCD, they were for a Smart car. Seller has been trying to sell for ages.

Jeez those 7" wheels would be wide on the front of Smart car. Only the series 1 and 2 For2s had 3 stud wheels, and the standard front wheels were between 3.5" and 4.5" wide. The Roadster had 5" 3 stud wheels on the front but like all Smarts they fill the arches out pretty well anyway.
My 2004 series 1 For2 had 3.5" alloys on the front with 135 wide tyres.
I reckon he'll have these for sale for a while longer too, unless he was finds someone that's willing to redrill them to a different stud pattern.

I had an original post for these wheels REMOVED from Aussiefrogs as the seller of these wheels and tyres IS NOT the owner! These are my wheels and they are a part of a divorce settlement. They were originally fitted to a Dauphine Gordini built in the Adelaide Hills with a 16TS engine. I believe the car now resides with Colin Stark.

RER owners with 4" or 4.5" x 15 wheels have the early "for 2" Smarts to thank for two useful tyre sizes: 145/65 & 155/60 respectively. The best , once available, tyres in these sizes are no longer stocked in Oz but a not-dreadful Nankang, the AS-1, still is.
The two sizes are identical in circumference & yield 4.7% under-gearing compared to 135/80, the standard size. (My RERs' rear I85/60-14 tyres have, in comparison, 3.4% under-gearing; I rather like that & can't imagine baulking at 4-7%.)

cheers! Peter