Amilcar restarted thread

hawk

Fellow Frogger
Hi there,
Please see that an Amilcar has come up for sale in the cars for sale area. Hawk

a new purchase

I was able to locate a new set of unrestored Marchal lights for my Amilcar. I like the existing ones ( Superlux ) but these come up rarely so I decided to go click. I am not certain that I will fit them yet but at least I know have the option. Ted Cross
Marchall lights.jpg

Hi there,
Please see that an Amilcar has come up for sale in the cars for sale area. Hawk

The price seems very optimistic given the amount of work ahead of the potential restorer / rebuilder.

Good news for all the Victorian Amilcar owners. A new Amilcar group is forming in Victoria to keep everyone interested and up to date. Not a formal club but a contact point for people to ask questions and help each other with their Amilcars. There will be a regular newsletter coming out. Ask on here if you want to be added to the group or PM. Everyone welcome - Hawk

Good news for all the Victorian Amilcar owners. A new Amilcar group is forming in Victoria to keep everyone interested and up to date. Not a formal club but a contact point for people to ask questions and help each other with their Amilcars. There will be a regular newsletter coming out. Ask on here if you want to be added to the group or PM. Everyone welcome - Hawk
Did anything ever eventuate with this? Cheers Craaig