ID & DS MUDGUARDS FOR SALE & SAFARI TAILGATE + ID GEARBOXES

gilberthenry

VIP Paid Subscriber
Fellow Frogger
ID & DS MUDGUARDS FOR SALE & SAFARI TAILGATE + ID GEARBOXES

Michael has been busy around his place and has decided to sell some parts.

Here are some early Citroen DS / ID mudguards @ $250.00 each There are some more.

Here is a late Citroen DS / ID mudguard = $275.00 including glass. There are some more.

Here is a Citroen Safari rear tailgate = $750.00.

PLUS - - DS & ID DOORS

PLUS - - ID19 gearboxes $250.00 each

PLUS A SIGNIFICANT ARRAY OF ID & DS PARTS

Michael :-
Phone :- 0408851761
Email :- mwfpaas@gmail.com

Attachments

• EARLY GUARD-1.jpg
    EARLY GUARD-1.jpg
    156.3 KB · Views: 45
  • EARLY GUARD-4.jpg
    EARLY GUARD-4.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 46
  • EARLY GUARD-5.jpg
    EARLY GUARD-5.jpg
    132.1 KB · Views: 47
  • EARLY GUARD-7.jpg
    EARLY GUARD-7.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 45
  • LATE GUARD-10.jpg
    LATE GUARD-10.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 47
  • SAFARI HINGED REAR WINDOW.jpg
    SAFARI HINGED REAR WINDOW.jpg
    195.3 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:
Bargain for the Safari tailgate. I paid $750 for one about 12 years ago and it was rusty on the inside - cost another $2K to be properly welded/fixed. Is yours completely rust-free? Some more photos (including from the other side) would be helpful.

Bargain for the Safari tailgate. I paid $750 for one about 12 years ago and it was rusty on the inside - cost another $2K to be properly welded/fixed. Is yours completely rust-free? Some more photos (including from the other side) would be helpful.
Michael's not good with photos as he hasn't really gone forward into this millineam ( how you'd ever spell that is anyone's guess ).

Anyway I think the tailgate is perfect. I think this is the one that he bought in New Zealand carting it all the way over the South Island on top of a 1963 REAL DS19 Hydraulique that we brought over and was burnt out after having a new owner. He might have paid more way back then.
Here we are - - the photo at Phil Jones w/shop in Auckland. That's either a D roof on the car or the tailgate - - - Michael might remember. The one on the right is the 1956 rusty DS that we brought over that Donat bought from us.
John

Attachments

• NZ  PHIL JONES.jpg
    NZ PHIL JONES.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 54
As far as I know; early 60's. I don't think that they changed the gearbox until they were coupled to the short stroke engine. I'd need to find a stamped code to identify them. ............... Michael

many years ago I had a mechanic rebuild a long strong gearbox, it needed some reverse gear bits, turned there were 3 or 4 different versions of reverse gear in the long stroke boxes, so no, they are not all the same !

many years ago I had a mechanic rebuild a long strong gearbox, it needed some reverse gear bits, turned there were 3 or 4 different versions of reverse gear in the long stroke boxes, so no, they are not all the same !
There could be a code stamped on it and could be compared to one in a car. The selector changed in 1963 but is the differance in the selector or is the gearbox differant in the top?