Another R17 owner planning to upgrade

They look awesome John, just like new factory lights, gotta be very happy with those (y) (y).
He'll need to do some serious night driving now on roads with no lights. Trouble is, kangaroos near Perth like those roads too...

Reactions: COL
Seem more or less acceptable John. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Can I please have details of who did the job for our suppliers' list?
Yup I have some headlights to do also, give them a plug. They look great!

Headlight tubs are back from Adelaide
Very nice!
are the C the center ones and do they have a different pattern?
I presume they do.

No Vivid
I can't remember why I wrote that on them
But they are the outer low beams and the Fog pattern for the inner highs. They will have the yellow glass inside. Probably illegal.
a Class platers adelaide

Just post, job done in 8 weeks, paid and they came the next day.

maybe illegal yea, something about forward facing coloured lights, but they are pretty subtle and do look the part. I still l have some 16TX headlights with the french yellow glass bulb covers.

bit more paint.

Attachments

• IMG_20240419_170728.jpg
    IMG_20240419_170728.jpg
    283 KB · Views: 24
Reactions: COL
Very cultured and civilised group of people. We shouldn't be surprised of course.
I'm definitely neither.

I don't own a cardigan or a citroen, but I do like the odd baguette and cheese. Definitely don't own any lycra riding shorts.

My posts about colour codes were somewhat related, but I haven't got that far yet.

The R16 front ends are just to hang on the wall, and designed to take LEDs.

I'll be asking for expressions of interest soon. I have modelled some tiny oscars for them too, so they can be built in various formats and models, custom plates etc.

I haven't modelled the later black trim yet.

Dauphine is probably next followed by the R17 then R10 R8 and A310. I've barely started on an Fuego and an R30, I guess for those 'Renault 12 lovers' Ill do a 12. Eventually I'll do whole models.

Maybe 1:1 models of the alpines ;)

This one johnw. small hand tube
I ran a small bead on the reflectors inner seam corner, then placed the lens within. Then a deep filling within the seam and glass, finished with a finger wipe. As delicate as I could.

This one johnw. small hand tube
I ran a small bead on the reflectors inner seam corner, then placed the lens within. Then a deep filling within the seam and glass, finished with a finger wipe. As delicate as I could.
Name/image please? Neat job John!