well i am back
  • Help

Thread: well i am back

Tadpole

Default well i am back

bon jour to you!well i am back after a long absense.reason is we now have two peugeot 306s after the dissaster with the 05 series 2/c5 diesel which i sold for 6k lost a bit on that one.then bought an 05 one owner renaultmagane from the original lady owner (she was french by the way) i had never driven one so went on the road test reviews,will never do that again, the ride was awfull,steering crap just couldn,t live with it,it had to go so went to adelaide traded it on an 02 vw passat 1.8 turbo wagon lost again as usual the passat is an exc.vehicle....but now do not need it so its for sale (on gumtree warnambool area vic.) if any one is interested as we now only needed a small car so have just bought another 306 i love em great fun drive,a lovely metallic rouge diablo metalic,auto, sunroof and yes cruise control!!! yeh! well you are all upto date now. hope this post hasn,t bored you too much.....AH!the joys (and costs) of loving cars

Advertisement

welcome back... and for the rest who can not read above:

Quote Originally Posted by bruce68 View Post
    bon jour to you!well i am back after a long absense.reason is we now have two peugeot 306s after the dissaster with the 05 series 2/c5 diesel which i sold for 6k lost a bit on that one.then bought an 05 one owner renaultmagane from the original lady owner (she was french by the way) i had never driven one so went on the road test reviews,will never do that again, the ride was awfull,steering crap just couldn,t live with it,it had to go so went to adelaide traded it on an 02 vw passat 1.8 turbo wagon lost again as usual the passat is an exc.vehicle....but now do not need it so its for sale (on gumtree warnambool area vic.) if any one is interested as we now only needed a small car so have just bought another 306 i love em great fun drive,a lovely metallic rouge diablo metalic,auto, sunroof and yes cruise control!!! yeh! well you are all upto date now. hope this post hasn,t bored you too much.....AH!the joys (and costs) of loving cars

dino

1000+ Posts

Thanks dino - it was a bit of a strain on the eyes

And Bruce - looks like you are a "pugophile" through and through! I've never actually driven a 306, but positive comments like yours make me want one .

Cheers

Alec

Welcome back Bruce

Tadpole

Default thanks

well thanks for welcome back. yes armadillo i love,em

Thread Information