Dauphine gaudinni
  • Help
    Tadpole

Default Dauphine gaudinni

Hi guys just new here. I wondered if anyone could tell me how rare and collectble a renault dauphine gordinni is here in austrlia? What would one be worth to buy in good to excellent condition? Thanks phil

Advertisement

It is probably easier to post up the pics of the one you are likely going to sell. So many cars are described as being in "good to excellent condition", then when they are viewed they have been patched up with sticky tape and Clag, with the explanation as "it's good for its age".......

There are also two types of Dauphine Gordini. Both are rare (mostly because they have been ravaged by rust), but the earlier full import version is likely marginally more collectable. However, neither of them are particularly collectable as such, being more of interest to marque enthusiasts.
    1963 Renault R4 Van
    1964 Renault R4
    1967 Volkswagen 1300 Deluxe
    1969 Renault 8 Gordini 1300
    2002 Land Rover Defender Td5 130 - ex-CFA Region 4
    2005 Renaultsport Clio 182 Cup

My wife bought a very good mostly original including 3/4 of the paint 1962 Dauphine Gordini about 3 years ago. The car has no rust and looks like it has been cared for all its life.
    It had about 75000 miles on it and came with $2000 worth of spares and I think she paid $7500 for it. She then drove it back from Melbourne to Brisbane without a hitch. Hopefully this gives you an idea of value.
    '56 Renault 4CV (16TS Power)
    '62 Renault Dauphine Gordini
    '82 Renault Fuego GTX
    '89 Renault Alpine GTA V6 Turbo
    '02 and '03 Renault Clios 1.4L
    '13 Renault Megane RS265 Trophee+

Quote Originally Posted by alan moore View Post
    My wife bought a very good mostly original including 3/4 of the paint 1962 Dauphine Gordini about 3 years ago. The car has no rust and looks like it has been cared for all its life.
    It had about 75000 miles on it and came with $2000 worth of spares and I think she paid $7500 for it. She then drove it back from Melbourne to Brisbane without a hitch. Hopefully this gives you an idea of value.
    Damn I just sold mine for a grand

Oh well it went to a mate and I know it'll be well looked after and hopefully I'll get to drive it from time to time.
    David Cavanagh

FRENCH CONNECTION / PEUGEO WRECKING / RENOSPARES / CITROWRECK

03 9338 8191 or 03 93354008

34 KING St
    AIRPORT WEST
    VIC 3042

frenchconnect@bigpond.com

https://www.facebook.com/FrenchConect

One just listed on carsales.com...$10k...too much for the car IMO...looks like $6k to me.

Thread Information