A Tale of 3 Horses
  • Help
    JBN

Default A Tale of 3 Horses

Black Caviar won at Ascot, just. Reading about it in the news this morning, I was drawn to the weight of the horse - 570kgs (88st).

My 2CV weighs 570kgs and for that I get two horses for the weight of Black Caviar.

For a moment, I thought about painting the 2CV salmon and covering it with black spots, but I decided against it.

John

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by JBN View Post
    Black Caviar won at Ascot, just. Reading about it in the news this morning, I was drawn to the weight of the horse - 570kgs (88st).

My 2CV weighs 570kgs and for that I get two horses for the weight of Black Caviar.

John
    I didn't realise 2CV's were that powerful, John!
    Don't it always seem to go that you don't know what you've got 'til it's gone............

JBN

Quote Originally Posted by Kim Luck View Post
    I didn't realise 2CV's were that powerful, John!
    Mine are very small horses. If the 2CV was in the same race at Ascot, it wouldn't be a photo finish, but rather an opportunity to use the telescopic lens to find out how many furlongs back the car was.

John

Quote Originally Posted by JBN View Post

For a moment, I thought about painting the 2CV salmon and covering it with black spots, but I decided against it.

John

You do realise that colour is a shade of pink, right?

PS. Oh, my GOD. I've just had a revelation. John, you poor tormented soul. Are you trying to come out? I can't believe how insensitive we've been to your plea all these years. Man love is A-OK here, mate.
    ACHTUNG ALLES LOOKENPEEPERS

Das computermachine is nicht fur gefingerpoken und mittengrabben. Ist easy schnappen der springenwerk, blowenfusen und poppencorken mit spitssparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken bei das dummkopfen. Das rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets-relaxen und watch das blinkenlights.

JBN

That's what changed my mind.

John

About what?

Das computermachine is nicht fur gefingerpoken und mittengrabben. Ist easy schnappen der springenwerk, blowenfusen und poppencorken mit spitssparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken bei das dummkopfen. Das rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets-relaxen und watch das blinkenlights.

JBN

Batting for the other team.

John

Still, being a 2CV, who cares?

Thread Information