Speaking of weird decisions....
  • Help

Default Speaking of weird decisions....

How's this for a bloody classic without getting Poilitical; after all, they're all as stupid.

http://www.news.com.au/common/story_...E26462,00.html

I trust someone will have enough brains to throw it out of Court before we all have to live in castles.

Alan S

Advertisement

XTC

It's indeed strange .... but do you think we are getting the "whole" story?

- XTC206 -
    You're not fooling everyone, or did you forget? .......

'02 Peugeot 206 GTi / '07 VW Golf GTI
    Now this is a .sig
    AF'd in PER, MEL, SYD, ADL, CBR

In this instance going on this amount of ado I'd say we are.
    This is going on all over the place and in all kinds of departments. We recently had a case where a school teacher let a mouthful go about what was happening at a School she was relief at. The kids skite about how many teachers they've "got rid of" and are making physical threats at teachers from year 5 upwards. My sons recently went to a School 'Old boys' type meeting where a former teacher was telling them that at the Primary scool he's now at, they Pricipal has had 5 serious death threats this year & they can't do a thing about it. The Education Department deny it's happening.
    In contrast, a mate of mine was accused by a kid of "grabbing" him which he denied. A teachers Aide witnessed it and other teachers in the vicinity testified that if any physical contact was made they were unaware of it. Other kids in the class also stood up for the teacher as being innocent. The Queensland Education Department, a well known draconian organisation with a reputation for not backing the teachers, dismissed all the evidence and accepted the kids version which was well padded up by his alco father & the teacher was sacked.
    Being where this copper is, my bet is that these charges could quite possibly be racially motivated and this is why we have the amount of racial hatred we do at times in this country. Each side sees discrepancies with the treatment of the other.

Alan S

Real cars have hydraulics DoubleChevron's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by XTC206
    It's indeed strange .... but do you think we are getting the "whole" story?

- XTC206 -
    Yeah, how can we possibly comment on this without knowing exactly what happened. ie: Did he shoot the guy in the back while he was running away

No specifics are actually mentioned anywhere...

They could always do what the Victorian cops do, "Bang, bang .... Stop or I'll shoot".... Actualy, nah, now they just run 'em down with squad cars Or maybe "we called of the pursuit 2 minutes before the car being chased crashed ....".

Not long ago there was a guy in jail taken to the hospital, he keep saying he wanted to see his kid for his birthday. Anyway, he trys to run away with the handcuffs on (and in the hospital gown too I think). What happens? The cop shoots him in the back while he's running away killing him... Gee's even if he'd got away, where do you think they could have picked him up an hour later Maybe visiting his kid .... at his house ....

It's only there stuffups they get into the media, so you wonder why the police image is poor in the community ...

seeya,
    Shane L.
    'Cit' homepage:
    Citroen Workshop
    Proper cars--
    '85 Series II CX2500 GTi Turbo I
    '63 ID19 http://www.aussiefrogs.com/forum/citro%EBn-forum/90325-best-project-car-you-have-ever-seen.html
    '72 DS21 ie 5spd pallas (last looked at ... about 15years ago)
    '78 GS1220 pallas
    '92 Range Rover Classic ... 5spd manual.

Yay ... No Slugomatics

Modern Junk:
    '07 Poogoe 407 HDi 6spd manual

If you read the full story, you'll find there had been 7 ram raids in the area & the copper was in this case one step ahead of them.
    He spotted this bod in a stolen WRX and copped him doing the ram but then somehow this character lined him up & tried to run him down.
    A recent case up here was similar only in this Queensland case, there was no criminal activity in progress at the time, the only attraction was a car that had been suspected (and cleared) of involvement in an armed robbery and in the Queensland case, the occupant was shot through the side window so the copper wasn't in a real life threatening situation unless he was under the car at the time. It seems in this case, it was a totally different set of circumstances and from all accounts the perpetrator was a bad b@$+@rd.
    I'm all for sticking up for good coppers; there's not many of them around these days.

Alan S

XTC

Quote Originally Posted by Alan S
    In contrast, a mate of mine was accused by a kid of "grabbing" him which he denied. A teachers Aide witnessed it and other teachers in the vicinity testified that if any physical contact was made they were unaware of it. Other kids in the class also stood up for the teacher as being innocent. The Queensland Education Department, a well known draconian organisation with a reputation for not backing the teachers, dismissed all the evidence and accepted the kids version which was well padded up by his alco father & the teacher was sacked.
    I guess in the attempt to truely protect the innocent, people can go overboard, I too know a teacher who was "accused" of touching a kid, with all the recent cases you can imagine the over reaction. After several weeks it was revealed the story was made up, but not before this teacher reputation and career were virtually down the drain - they don't teach any more. Having said this, the protection of our children must be paramount, but just like adults children are often expert liers (if not even better) and we need to consider this before someone is hung, drawn and quartered.

- XTC206 -

Now this is a .sig

This case will hit the headlines as this guy has been denied any form of natural justice, so much so the Union have taken up the case as a blatant example of how rotten things are in the system.
    I agree about kids being protected, but unfortunately we have a large proportion of ferals where I am who spend their time getting teachers into strife if they take any kind of dislike to them particularly if they have been disciplined.
    We have a friend who is from Papua New Guinea & she was saying yesterday it has gotten so bad up there due to the doogooders going overboard and resultant loss of fear of any form of discipline by some of the ferals, that up there an habitual trouble maker at school is often picked up by authorities and poooooooffffff.... never seen again; just like a puff of smoke. At times I think there's a lot we can learn from some of these more primitive cultures.
    They reckon it's starting to get results; I'll bet it is!!

Alan S

Icon6 newby

Hi all,

Newly joined virginal user. I am about to purchase a new 306GTi180. Has anyone got one or does anyone have any info I should know about. I know they are only just of the boat so I haven't found anyone who seems to have done any mods to theirs yet but am still searching.

cheers,

Jm

Icon9

Sorry I meant 206gtI180

XTC

Quote Originally Posted by new-pug
    Hi all, Newly joined virginal user. I am about to purchase a new 306GTi180. Has anyone got one or does anyone have any info I should know about. I know they are only just of the boat so I haven't found anyone who seems to have done any mods to theirs yet but am still searching.cheers, Jm
    I hope you have a pre-order and deposit down .. all cars in the first 2 shipments of 206GTi180 are spoken for ... it'll be march/april/may 2004 before you are likely to see the next lot.

Hang-out it'll be worth it !!

- XTC206 -

Now this is a .sig

Quote Originally Posted by new-pug
    Sorry I meant 206gtI180
    206gti.net just took a posting tonight pointing to

http://andrew.specterman.com/206gti180.htm

Check it out ... and congratulations!

MY99 206GTi
    Clio 1.4L auto

XTC

Quote Originally Posted by mr bern
    Droooool Surprised Van isn't there to disassemble it

- XTC206 -

Now this is a .sig

Quote Originally Posted by XTC206
    Droooool Surprised Van isn't there to disassemble it
    Andrew better watch those seats every night...

Peugeot 307 XS 1.6
    Aussiefrogged in MEL, PER, SYD, BNE & ADL.
    Rendezvous Adelaide 2005

Thread Information