More real French cars at La Locomotion en Fête
  • Help

Default More real French cars at La Locomotion en Fête

This past weekend was the annual display at La Ferté Alais, just south of Paris. 1500 cars were registered and the usual displays of military vehicles and agricultural machinery were in place. There was a modest Bourse but one gets the impression that old car parts are harder to find every year.
    It is a chance to see a number of commercial vehicles that are rare at car meets.
    This time, there is a good showing of Peugeots, Renaults and Simcas that last weeks outing didn't attract.
    Enjoy the photos on the 9 albums accessible through
    http://www.globalfreed.com/albumsg.php
    and if you want high res versions for publication contact me for a download.

Advertisement
    Think Global - Ride on Spheres

The albums of photos of Panhards and H Vans have been modified to include some photos taken by Bruno Deltombe, the President of "Les Amis du Type H".
    We had expected to see him there and looked out for him. Disappointed, we left just after lunch on the Sunday and near the exit, I took my last picture of the day, an Ami.
    When I got to the computer and created the Album, there he was with his son standing behind the Ami!
    That is what comes of looking at concentrating on cars and not people.
    Think Global - Ride on Spheres

Thread Information