hey hey hey!!!(read me)
  • Register
  • Help

Icon6 hey hey hey!!!(read me)

hey there every1
    i'm kinda new to the whole forum thing but it seams that there are more ppl that look at this part of the forum!!!it mite be silly but i hope it works.

I WANT AN MI16 that needs to be rebuilt!!!with all accessories ecu and wiring loom!!!i think that some1 must know where i can locate one of these engines!!!again i want a mi16(xu9)engine ,loom and ecu!!!i want the engine to be needing a lil work lets say a rebuild!!!

Advertisement

plz plz plz can some1 help???it doesn't matter if ur not in melb just as long as i can see the engine on my concrete garage floor as i rip the gutts out of it and make it gold!!!!
    help plz help

jords
    [email protected]
    mi205
    Last edited by mi205; 23rd November 2003 at 05:28 PM.

UFO

Quote Originally Posted by mi205
    hey there every1
    i'm kinda new to the whole forum thing but it seams that there are more ppl that look at this part of the forum!!!it mite be silly but i hope it works.I WANT AN MI16 that needs to be rebuilt!!!with all accessories ecu and wiring loom!!!i think that some1 must know where i can locate one of these engines!!!again i want a mi16(xu9)engine ,loom and ecu!!!i want the engine to be needing a lil work lets say a rebuild!!!plz plz plz can some1 help???it doesn't matter if ur not in melb just as long as i can see the engine on my concrete garage floor as i rip the gutts out of it and make it gold!!!!
    help plz help

jords
    [email protected]
    mi205
    Get some more exclamation and question marks while you're at it too!!!!!!!!!!!!! You've nearly used your entire life's allocation on this one post!!!!

How many can a person use???????

Good luck in your search.
    Craig K
    2009 C5 HDi Exclusive

Wonder if this post would look a lot better in 'parts for sale and wanted'?

Go talk to Andreas, he is selling a mi16 engine without looms ecu ect i think.

worth a check though

Either talk to Andreas about his, or sweat on any Mi16s or BX16Vs going through the damaged vehicle auctions and put bids in. There seems to be one going through either Sydney or Melbourne on average of once a month, sometimes more.
    Word of advice; if you contact the Auctions via e-mail try using English...you do tend to get responses that way.

Alan S

Thread Information