Interesting pixilation on AF tday
  • Register
  • Help
Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    1000+ Posts jo proffi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    sydney
    Posts
    8,398

    Default Interesting pixilation on AF tday

    As the title suggests, AF looks odd.



    Advertisement
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Interesting pixilation on AF tday-screen-shot-2011-03-30-1.35.55-pm.jpg  

  2. #2
    1000+ Posts robmac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Melbourne / Caulfield
    Posts
    19,055

    Default

    I've got none of that!

    Looks like an local issue with a video card.

  3. #3
    1000+ Posts jo proffi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    sydney
    Posts
    8,398

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by robmac View Post
    Looks like an local issue with a video card.
    Nah Rob, I gave back my video card when they expanded the shop and stopped stocking old asterix cartoons.

    I'm a mac guy, do I even have a video card????


    Jo

  4. #4
    1000+ Posts jo proffi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    sydney
    Posts
    8,398

    Default

    Turns out it was my computer's safari was corrupted.
    I re loaded it and the pixilation ceased.

    That was easy.

    Jo

  5. #5
    1000+ Posts robmac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Melbourne / Caulfield
    Posts
    19,055

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jo proffi View Post
    Nah Rob, I gave back my video card when they expanded the shop and stopped stocking old asterix cartoons.

    I'm a mac guy, do I even have a video card????


    Jo
    Yes you you do. But it probably has some fancy name name and high price tag. Possibly no card as such but built into the main board.

    Hate say this to a Mac User, try a reboot. There looks to something up-the-sh!t with refresh rates.

  6. #6
    1000+ Posts robmac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Melbourne / Caulfield
    Posts
    19,055

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jo proffi View Post
    Turns out it was my computer's safari was corrupted.
    I re loaded it and the pixilation ceased.

    That was easy.

    Jo
    So it went walkabout ?

  7. #7
    1000+ Posts jo proffi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    sydney
    Posts
    8,398

    Default

    Boom tish.
    Jo

  8. #8
    Fellow Frogger! Geoff in Gully's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Ferntree Gully
    Posts
    662

    Default

    You should be more worried Jo, those weird pixels haven't gone.
    They're now just roaming free inside your mac.

    They'll beee baaack!
    There is a solution to every problem. There is a problem with every solution.
    • Renault R4L '63 - Descartes
    • Renault R4L '64 - Lucy
    • Renault Megane '07 - too young to have a name...

  9. #9
    XTC
    XTC is offline
    VIC: a fine driving state XTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Location Location Location
    Posts
    8,566

    Default

    The AF frog got distracted by the girl next door, nothing to worry about.

  10. #10
    the famous 18E pug206gti's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    lost
    Posts
    11,055

    Icon6

    Quote Originally Posted by robmac View Post
    Yes you you do. But it probably has some fancy name name and high price tag. Possibly no card as such but built into the main board.
    Hate say this to a Mac User, try a reboot. There looks to something up-the-sh!t with refresh rates.
    G'day,
    do you know how Mac users it takes to change a light globe?

    Answer...


    One. Place the light globe into the socket, and the whole world revolves around us !
    regards,
    Les W.


    206 GTi 180
    the stealth Pug
    Did I do anything last night that suggested I was sane?








  11. #11
    Fellow Frogger! Decca's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Canberra
    Posts
    895

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by XTC View Post
    The AF frog got distracted by the girl next door, nothing to worry about.
    Actually there are 2 girls next door.
    Jo.. how come you cut one out?


    Decca
    Present --2016 2008Outdoor / 2014 RAV4 Diesel (My utilitarian beast, now with A/T tyres...)

    Past -- 19?? 403 / 1974 504GL / 1972 R12TL / 1995 405SRi / 1997 406ST / 1998 306XT / 2004 406HD1 / 2008 308XSE HDi / 2008 307XSE

  12. #12
    1000+ Posts jo proffi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    sydney
    Posts
    8,398

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Decca View Post
    Actually there are 2 girls next door.
    Jo.. how come you cut one out?


    Decca
    I like brunettes.

    Jo

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •