AF is popular again!
  • Register
  • Help

Default AF is popular again!

I have been watching the stats on the site go from plummeting then back to gain in the last 3 months. According to Alexa we are back to rank less than 20,000 in Australia, today we are at 14,492. The best we had was low 7,000's mid last year. We are still low world wide, probably from now dead links to pages from other forums. ALEXA

Advertisement

The members gallery is going but the template for the "hall" has an issue that I have been working on. You can still navigate & add you garages back if you wish.

I am not able to get the file uploads to work at all so I have removed all reference to it. It's a powweb thing.

Now that I have pseudo ADSL I have 100gigs a month as apposed to 12gigs before. This allows me to have a back up made & then download it before I do any changes, minimising any data loss.

1000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gibgib View Post
    I have been watching the stats on the site go from plummeting then back to gain in the last 3 months. According to Alexa we are back to rank less than 20,000 in Australia, today we are at 14,492. The best we had was low 7,000's mid last year. We are still low world wide, probably from now dead links to pages from other forums. ALEXA

The members gallery is going but the template for the "hall" has an issue that I have been working on. You can still navigate & add you garages back if you wish.

I am not able to get the file uploads to work at all so I have removed all reference to it. It's a powweb thing.

Now that I have pseudo ADSL I have 100gigs a month as apposed to 12gigs before. This allows me to have a back up made & then download it before I do any changes, minimising any data loss.
    Thanks Gib Gib

Also to all those that have done the hard yards of recovery since the crash daddy of all!!!

Have one on us - well done

Ken

1000+ Posts

.....and same from me too !!! :}
    jr20516v

Now:
    Exige SC [modded], 205 Si. Opel OPC

Previous: Honda EP3 Supercharged , 205 x34 [ including MI16 TURBO, 8v TURBO, CTI, 16V+TB's, 8V+TB's,] Fiat X1-9 X3, Beta coupes x5, Lancia Gamma coupe, GTI-R, Corvette C4, Fiero x5, Alpine GTA turbo, r5 GTT Dimma, 2cv ripple nose, Lotus Elise, 205 Dimma TT, Cliosport 172.x2, Clio rs 200

Quote Originally Posted by Kenfuego View Post
    Thanks Gib Gib

Also to all those that have done the hard yards of recovery since the crash daddy of all!!!

Have one on us - well done

Ken
    What s/he said
    Save the earth, it's the only planet with chocolate.

You may as well be talking Chinese to me when it comes to all that internet tech jargon, but even to this non-tech head, it sound posititve!
    Keep up the great work and a big thankyou!
    Cheers Renomad

"Today's mighty oak, is just yesterdays nut that held it's ground"

Current frogs, Dad's R19 & Dad's Scenic.

Past frogs, R12 Wagon X2, R12GL, Fuego X2, R10 X2, R8 X.5!

Thread Information