Hey all,

As some of you know, I have been restoring my beloved Binky (1964 Peugeot 404).

This project has lead me to contacts all over the world for different parts. I know some of you have been through a similar journey.

I just thought I'd let you know that through eBay, I have come across a guy in Athens named Kyriakos. He occasionally lists some cool stuff like new stainless trim for 404 Peugeots.

I have been trading emails with him for a little while regarding stuff I need, and it turns out he can provide brand new clips for the stainless trim that runs around the rear window and along the top of the fins for 404s. I was quite excited to discover this!

Advertisement

He also sells stuff for Renault and Citroen...

There is NO benefit for me personally in mentioning this to you all, but I have enquired here before regarding those clips, and no one had a source for them. So I have found a source, and so I am sharing that with you.

His eBay store is:

http://stores.ebay.com.au/vintagefrenchcarparts

I have found Kyriakos to be very friendly, helpful and courteous. He is also happy to try finding things he doesn't have listed, so it is well worth asking him.

I am just placing my first order with him now, so I will let you all know how the transaction goes

Binky