Fuel Pricing margins distorted in Melbourne?
  • Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Fuel Pricing margins distorted in Melbourne?

1000+ Posts

Default Fuel Pricing margins distorted in Melbourne?

While I was in Sweden, I accepted that fuel pricing is high and that might be something to do with the social make up of their government and total importation. We hired a Vauxhall Corsa at Stanstead in the UK and while the first half of the tank went down quickly, (previous hirer had obviously not topped up the tank) I found the Corsa quite economical to drive on lowest grade petrol and it performed well over the 1,422 miles that I drove it in the week, and though I understood petrol was dearer than home, it didn't hurt to much at the pump on the few times we filled the car. (Strong Aussie Dollar).

After getting home to Melbourne, we have been doing our usual run of km's and via the internet I have been bombarded with deals to get 8 and even 12 cents a litre off if I purchase so much groceries at either Coles or Woolworths (Safeway), seems like there is a bit of heavy competition to get out grocery attention.

I had to fill the Laguna today using a 4 cents a litre Woolworth (Safeway) discount voucher which would bring the 118.7 91 Ulp price down to 114.7 cents a litre so went in to get fuel. I noticed that for those that have to use premium fuel the margin between 91 Ron and 95 RON is now 9 cents - Nine cents!! and me thinking fondly of the days when their was 5 cents between grades and my angst when Shell 98 went to a marging of 10 cents extra over the basic 91 RON!!

Advertisement

Of course today 98 RON was 132.7!! exactly 14 cents higher than 91 Ron, though I am sure that I topped up in the country with some 98 RON priced at 131 point something at a BP last week (didn't have any dockets so just paid the price and topped up with 98 because the car had been sitting idle why we were away.

Makes me wonder a bit about these super discount price deals if you buy someones groceries or patronize the attached convenience shop for extra discounts on your fuel. If they can do this, they are not making any loss, someone has to pay the piper. Is it grocery consumers, or just the well heeled DINKS that are being targeted or business types where the boss pays for the fuel and adds it on to his net costs that are passed on to customers.

What are the variations on fuel pricing interstate
    - maybe time to start lobbying again and prod the pollies, though in their present chaotic state unlikely Federal types are even remotely concerned about consumer pricing other than getting corporate donations to fund inevitable re-elect me campaigns.. IMHO!

Yeah I AM cynical that it is all gravy taxes on taxes and the oil companies and grocers are innocent!!

Ken

98RON has been 14c higher than 91RON for well over 2 years now, by my reckoning. Depending on which major you use. I can't comment on the others.

The latest "trick" is that E10 (which is cheaper than 91RON - and in more ways than price) has a greater margin, creating even more rage in the Today Tonight/A Current Affair-influenced urban warriors.

As an example, the local Caltex near me has ULP (not E10) at 115.9, 95RON at 125.9 and 98RON at 129.9, ie. 14 cents difference, but notably, 10c difference between ULP and 95RON.

Yes, previously at Caltex 95RON was 5c different and when Vortex 98 appeared it was 11c different (and 95 jumped to a 7c difference). But that was a while ago - circa 2003 here in Sydney.

Mobil is exactly 14c different between ULP and 98 at my local store (until they miraculously all turned into secret 711s and I had to stop going there). I'm reasonably sure Shell is the same - 14c.

The thing is, there is very little real ULP for sale in Sydney these days, so the margins all seem higher.
    Regards,

Simon

2018 308 GTi 2011 DS3 DSport
    ----
    2014 208 GTi 2007 207 GTi 2004 206 GTi180 2000 206 GTi 1995 306 XT

www.peugeotclub.asn.au

Petrol is cheap. Too cheap. The overall "cost" of a litre of petrol is probably up around 5 dollars, maybe even 10.

And I'm not just talking about the externalities involved with climate change, its all the pollution, healthcare costs etc etc etc.

My advice is to get over it, and enjoy the low low prices while you have them
    I tried to drown my sorrows in alcohol, but the bastards learnt how to swim

Fellow Frogger!

The most common grades of petrol sold in the EU are 95 and 98. The price difference between them is usually around AUD 10 ~ 12 cents per litre and the only technical difference between the two is the RON and MON rating. In addition, the sulphur content in their petrol and diesel is capped at no more 10 ppm (defined as "sulphur free") which is at a "Euro 5 standard, 2009".

Petrol quality in Australia however, is not uniform.
    - Regular unleaded (between 91.0 and 94.9) can have up to 150 ppm of sulphur (Euro 3 standard, 2000).
    - Most regular unleaded contains 10% ethanol, which further reduces the price.
    - Regular unleaded is the volume seller in Australia, so it can be bought and sold at a lower cost.

- Premium unleaded (95.0 or higher) is limited to 50 ppm of sulphur (Euro 4 standard, 2005) meaning higher refining costs.
    - Most premium unleaded fuels have no ethanol content.
    - I don't know the exact figures, but I bet the volume of premium unleaded sold is far less than regular unleaded.
    - Fuel companies have no incentive to keep the price of premium unleaded down.

Finally, fuel is cheap as chips in Australia, really. Sure the quality is a bit iffy, but at AUD 1.35 for 98, as opposed to AUD 2.20 for 95 or AUD 2.30 for 98? Sorry, I'd take our fuel any day, even if it is a bit more dirty.

I've thought about it (briefly) and decided that, as long as the price stays the same, fuel cost or fuel consumption is a non issue for me as far as I'm concerned. Bottoms up!

1000+ Posts

Icon5 You mean the romance of the car is over for us!!

Quote Originally Posted by Haakon View Post
    Petrol is cheap. Too cheap. The overall "cost" of a litre of petrol is probably up around 5 dollars, maybe even 10.

And I'm not just talking about the externalities involved with climate change, its all the pollution, healthcare costs etc etc etc.

My advice is to get over it, and enjoy the low low prices while you have them
    Your attitude is probably right, but for a country with train services that are difficult to use and the long distances we travel in Australia, the country revolves around the motor car as basic transport, especially for those in poorer circumstances. A minor hike in petrol prices endangers households, though I guess that some will try and buy smokes and petrol while they have a dollar in their pocket. Not much joy in their lives or their kids that don't get fed.

Was nice to get off the train right in the centre of cities like Copenhagen and Gothenburg, very comfortable, clean and quiet too and unlike our Melbourne airport, the train took us directly to the terminals at Copenhagen Airport.

I wonder when we will have a similar train line to Tullamarine, seems stupid not to have a direct connecting service in these challenging days. Perhaps we could get the designers of the new Chinese fast trains to develop the project for intercapital fast travel and link to the airport while they are about it.

Might as well seeing as how all our jobs will end up in China anyway the way we are going.

Fellow Frogger!

Quote Originally Posted by Kenfuego View Post
    I noticed that for those that have to use premium fuel the margin between 91 Ron and 95 RON is now 9 cents - Nine cents!! and me thinking fondly of the days when their was 5 cents between grades and my angst when Shell 98 went to a marging of 10 cents extra over the basic 91 RON!!
    You're doing alright there then. Premium unleaded here is typically around 14c/l more. Used to be 10c/l more but they decided to bump the difference up a few years back.

It's harder to get now too. Since the ethanol variants have come in, the premiums have typically been the losers. Some stations only have 98 as the only premium choice (which of course is even more expensive). Plus the prices are never on the boards (nor the pricing web sites) so you can't really shop around for any of them either.

bob
    1000+ Posts

G'day Ken

.......I wonder when we will have a similar train line to Tullamarine, seems stupid not to have a direct connecting service in these challenging days.......
    this was planned when I was in my previous life, decades ago. But, will never happen unless there is a massive surge of public pressure - there are too many competing interests, terminal carparks, taxis, skybus.......

On the petrol, seem to recall when they introduced the unleaded muck we were only charged a couple of cents extra for the higher RON stuff and the differential was planned to increase - but to MAXIMUM of 5 cents

cheers,
    Bob

1000+ Posts

Default Inevitability and malaise go together I think.

Quote Originally Posted by bob View Post
    G'day Ken

this was planned when I was in my previous life, decades ago. But, will never happen unless there is a massive surge of public pressure - there are too many competing interests, terminal carparks, taxis, skybus.......

On the petrol, seem to recall when they introduced the unleaded muck we were only charged a couple of cents extra for the higher RON stuff and the differential was planned to increase - but to MAXIMUM of 5 cents

cheers,
    Bob
    I was watching a documentary on the Chinese Hi Speed rail from design through to operational use, including traversing hundreds of miles of difficult terrain. The can do attitude and attention to detail to eliminate harmonic vibration in the trains and the laying of many thousands of kilometres of pre cast track supports, and the planning of stations for maximum platform access was really something to see. No wonder they are about to overtake other nations in industrial progress and the will to tackle the issue of rapid mass transport.

We are so mired in backward thinking and what ifs and but's (not to mention the strange desire to wreck both our economy and the ability to re-construct our industrial base, for some chest beating and eye fluttering idealistic nonsense) when nations like China and India forge ahead. We can't even have the vision let alone the will to construct such a mass transport systems. Easier to pull things down that do it,

Your comment brings back memories of that old cutting I found where a petrol (1 grade) price rise of a whole two pence (four cents) after a year at the lower price, was major news in the media, these days a 15 or 20cent rise in a day or a week is Ho Hum almost universally accepted resignation.

Were they really the good old days then, or did we just take that for granted Bob. There seemed so more hope and energy to build and invent then, now it seems like dreaming and doing nothing is the order of the day to twitter about.

Ken

1000+ Posts

Icon11 Update RACV report finds similar pricing Inconsistencies, bit late though!!

I see that today it was finally reported at page 9 of the Herald Sun under Fuel cost at a premium - High grade petrol price stand-off. Amelia Harris Transport reporter:

that the mark-up on premium unleaded petrol can vary by as much as 4 cents a litre between service stations, a new survey reveals
    As thousands of Victorians prepare to hit the road in the coming weeks for Christmas, the R.A.C.V. research found the price of 95 octane premium unleaded petrol could be anywhere between nine and 13 cents a litre more than regular unleaded.

Motorists buying 98 octane premium unleaded petrol were slugged 14 to 17 cents more a litre. Regular unleaded was selling for 154.2 cents per litre late yesterday.

The R.A.C.V. surveyed 180 petrol stations across metropolitan Melbourne last month as part of the research.....Mr Michael Case the R.A.C.V. manager vehicle engineering.... went on to say that the gap between premium and regular unleaded was increasing.
    The R.A.C.V had measured the trend and found the difference had grown from an average of six cents 10 years ago to as much as 17 cents a litre.
    Surprise, Surprise, I guess that they could have read that in my old Aussie Frogs petrol threads that date all the way back to when the increments were 5 cents a litre difference and I warned then that motorists would need to resist the upward creep as premium fuels became more popular and of course in the so called discount cycles the price profit return is oil industry controlled - an artificial rise and fall that has nothing to do with competition as I have shown in my old mini surveys in which you would expect that independent retailers would boost sales when the major's raised theirs, by remaining at the lower price and busting the artificial cycle.

The RACV at one time employed an ex oil industry person as an expert spokesperson to report on petrol pricing, but all he seemed to do was condition us for ever increasing prices and spin the artificial weekly and fortnightly price cycles as good for motorists - fortunately it seems they are finally having a better look at the things we have been saying way back before the A/F data crash in 2006 and trying to get some action more than the promises that the ACCC would be instructed to deal with the artificial pricing so called "discount cycle"
    of course nothing happened, though I liked the words of the then MP Craig Emmerson promising action.

Perhaps something might happen with big coal fighting back at big oil and proposing development of CTL Synthetic crude, a diesel like (pulverized coal, synthetic fuel) that is said to be able to be produced at an international price equal to crude oil and at something like 68 cents a barrel and thus provide real competition for domestic and transport fuels - The Japanese are apparently developing huge engines to use the coal based fuel to run generating plants for instant support to our aging power infrastructure and the renewable energy solar and wind that can't maintain 24/7 base load power capacity - no wind, no sun = no power generation.

Syncrude and the increasing production of LP Gas might change the dynamics at the pump in terms of prices to motorists and our trucking industry - now I'd like to see that.

Perhaps the RACV could worry less about signage at service stations like NSW has, and concentrate on throwing their weight behind creating real competitive pressure and new useable energy projects like syncrude - now that would be worthwhile.

And now that the ACCC has been funded to do its job, they might be able to address that pesky artificial pricing - informed sources industry price maintenance cycle. I'd like to see that!!

Ken
    Last edited by Kenfuego; 5th December 2013 at 01:30 PM.

Banned

i have noticed another type of sharks ripping off the consumer: IGA. these so called "supermarkets" are gouging a good 25% more on everything compared with coles, woolworths and aldi. worse still are those so called "independent" supermarkets and grocery stores you get in country towns. they can be up to 50% more for the same products. we need an investigation immediately, and these price-gouging rip-off merchants need to be prosecuted and preferably gaoled.

i have been monitoring the price spread between home brand, and brand name, cheddar cheese in recent years. i have discovered that, in different shops, that can vary significantly more than 4c! i suspect the operators of these stores might have a background in petrol retailing.

obviously, in a criminal free world, the price of everything would be exactly the same everywhere all the time. right?

re the RACV, everyone knows that the only reason they ever said the price cycle could be an advantage for motorists, is because they receive bags of cash to say so. i mean, what do they think a motorist could possibly do? only fill up on the cheap days?? how in god's name could you possible do that??

i dont think even Einstein could work out when petrol was at the bottom of the cycle.
    amazing that the ACCC buys the data from Informed Source, and shows it on their web site, when they know Informed Sources is just a fraudulent industry tool being used to gouge blood out of motorists. obviously they are also receiving bags of cash from petrol retailers.
    Last edited by alexander; 5th December 2013 at 02:51 PM.

...fuel pricing is high and that might be something to do with the social make up of their government...
    504 GL Coupe '73 Silver
    504 GTDT Pickup Mini-Motorhome '83 Coral Red
    407 HDi Sedan '05

1000+ Posts

Icon5

Ah, diversions alexander just what I would expect from you on a fuel thread and uffee quoting out of context is strange but what the heck, apathy from motorists is how the fuel companies have achieved that bracket creep - remember some people are doing it hard in the community.

I have almost daily contact with families that find it difficult to make ends meet as it is essential to use a car to go to and from work, they need to survive by cutting domestic costs, avoiding dental services, health costs and often need some welfare and assistance from others, and no one likes to be in that position in what is for some an affluent society.

Some of us have the luxury to fill the tanks of our car(s) for simple recreation and not care about the price, some are not so lucky and of course the ACCC is supposed to root out collusion and price fixing for excessive profit in all levels of commercial enterprise.

I don't have much confidence in the new government to curb commercial profit, but they are continuing to fund the ACCC and sadly the last lot that had six years to do what they talked about, didn't, though they claimed concern. Perhaps with some pressure from the RACV we will get some window dressing fixes.

Ken.

1000+ Posts

Heard Senator Xenaphon saying that he'll introduce a bill outlawing fuel dockets. These fuel discounts are phony as everybody knows that there is no free lunch. In the long run (if it hasn't already happened) it will only lead to higher fuel prices when the other competitors are 'killed' off.
    I agree with the proposed legislation. The Supermarkets can give discounts on products under their shops' roofs to their hearts' content in order to gain market share.
    "The enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it's the illusion of knowledge"
    Stephen Hawking

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by JoBo View Post
    Heard Senator Xenaphon saying that he'll introduce a bill outlawing fuel dockets. These fuel discounts are phony as everybody knows that there is no free lunch. In the long run (if it hasn't already happened) it will only lead to higher fuel prices when the other competitors are 'killed' off.
    I agree with the proposed legislation. The Supermarkets can give discounts on products under their shops' roofs to their hearts' content in order to gain market share.
    the problem is that nick xenaphon is a dead set moron, and if he is supporting something, it has to be a stupid idea. what a weird world when someone would seek to outlaw giving consumers a discount on product.

We are fortunate (or not) that the fuel stations in our town are independently operated and their price remains the same from day to day. None of the ridiculous fluctuation from day to day. Imagine if bread or milk jumped up and down in price the same way that fuel does.
    The margin between petrol and diesel is another rort. Here in WA it is as if the major fuel company selling price to industry (eg mining) is on a narrow margin so they make it up by 'milking' the private motorist at every opportunity.
    Current Cars
    Australia's 2016 C5 2.0HDi Last
    2011 C5 2.0HDi Comfort
    1973 Citroen D Super 5,
    1981 Citroen CX 2400 Pallas C-matic,
    1981 Citroen CX 2400ie Super Familiale C-matic - Raid Arctique 2014
    1991 Mazda E2200
    1924 Citroen 'la petit citron'

1000+ Posts

Icon10 No one discounts an inflated sales price ? - you're dreaming!!

Quote Originally Posted by alexander View Post
    the problem is that nick xenaphon is a dead set moron, and if he is supporting something, it has to be a stupid idea. what a weird world when someone would seek to outlaw giving consumers a discount on product.
    I would defend Nick Xenaphon's smarts any day against alexander who believes it is beyond the realm of reality, to even think that a marketeer might just maybe ?? put UP a product to an artificial, contrived, or unjustified high price and then claim that todays "sale price" is a "discount", markdown bargain or whatever - the gullible sucker, one born every minute, or are you just a defender of sucker bait tactics.

Or the spin that they are selling at a LOSS on the low days, that might happen if it was a genuine buyer competition based cycle, but it is wholly run and controlled by the industry right from the well head, refinery, transport, storage, wholesale marketing, with plenty of inbuilt protections.

Even currency fluctuations have been factored in to retail pricing, it used to be declared as a contingency figure in their annual reports to shareholders, among other things, but of course no longer these days! just in case consumers checked!

I don't think you are a sucker alex, you well know the selling strategies that maintain profits, and the value/purpose of adding incremental profit In the chain of delivery.

1000+ Posts

Wish we had a parliament full of morons like him. He is not proposing to outlawing discounts on products as such - just the shifty way of doing it.
    You are usually very analytical and logical? I'm at a loss that you can't see the ruse with fuel discounts.
    Stephen Hawking

Banned

what is the ruse? you shop at woollies or coles and you get cheap petrol.

Fellow Frogger!

you shop at woollies or coles and you get cheap petrol.[/QUOTE]

To me the policy of " discounted fuel" by the big guys works the same as the home brand food items. Haven't you noticed the reduction of traditional brands on the shelves? They put their branded stuff in at 1/2 price, give it some time, say to the traditionals your products not selling enough so you get less shelf space or none at all & then whack up the price of theirs as they've got it all to themselves. If we all just buy the cheapest there is without any consideration to the long term effects then don't complain when you have no options anymore. As for the fuel debate, I absolutely refuse to buy fuel using shopper dockets, try to always buy BP because I think it's better quality, always use 98 in the C5 & Traction & just wear the extra cost ( never, never use E10 under any circumstances) Do I trust big corporations , no way. There, I had my rant, now I feel better. I'm off to take my darling wife of 41 years out for an anniversary brekkycheers Dave
    tazzy and tasgill like this.

1000+ Posts

what is the ruse? you shop at woollies or coles and you get cheap petrol.
    If they want to increase market share then why not do it by taking 4c or whatever they think off purchases over a certain amount? No, they do it by cross subsidy.... Obviously you think that is fair? I don't.
    Stephen Hawking

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by gypsy1 View Post

To me the policy of " discounted fuel" by the big guys works the same as the home brand food items. Haven't you noticed the reduction of traditional brands on the shelves? They put their branded stuff in at 1/2 price, give it some time, say to the traditionals your products not selling enough so you get less shelf space or none at all & then whack up the price of theirs as they've got it all to themselves.
    only problem with this argument is that the "whack up the price of theirs" bit hasnt happened. what has happened is that i can buy groceries for a LOT less than i used to. i am quite pleased with that.

Quote Originally Posted by JoBo View Post
    If they want to increase market share then why not do it by taking 4c or whatever they think off purchases over a certain amount? No, they do it by cross subsidy.... Obviously you think that is fair? I don't.
    a "ruse" is a trick. if you buy petrol from their gas stations you get cheaper petrol. how is that a "ruse"?
    Last edited by alexander; 7th December 2013 at 09:06 AM.

JBN

I am happy to fill up with Caltex at the closest service station to my home, one that doesn't require me to go through traffic lights.

The product is the same as that sold by Woolworths up the road (except I don't shop at Woolies so don't have shopper dockets) and its equivalent to the Shell Express across the road, for which I do have shopper dockets but can't be bothered going through 2 sets of lights to get there, and another set to get back home.

This thread has got me to look into my wallet and I have just thrown out 3 Coles shopper dockets each worth 8c a litre discount. Two were dated December 1 and the other Decenber 2. I only ever keep the 8c ones but don't use enough petrol to exercise them all.

Its only money. Do any of you intend to have "I saved 4c a litre on petrol" engraved on your tombstones?

John

1000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JBN View Post
    I am happy to fill up with Caltex at the closest service station to my home, one that doesn't require me to go through traffic lights.

The product is the same as that sold by Woolworths up the road (except I don't shop at Woolies so don't have shopper dockets) and its equivalent to the Shell Express across the road, for which I do have shopper dockets but can't be bothered going through 2 sets of lights to get there, and another set to get back home.

This thread has got me to look into my wallet and I have just thrown out 3 Coles shopper dockets each worth 8c a litre discount. Two were dated December 1 and the other Decenber 2. I only ever keep the 8c ones but don't use enough petrol to exercise them all.

Its only money. Do any of you intend to have "I saved 4c a litre on petrol" engraved on your tombstones?

John
    John some shops have a donation area to put unwanted fuel discount dockets in - the theory is that then people who can't purchase large quantities of food can get dockets - same thing at some of the charity shops - but yes I know its easy for staff to just use them instead, but at least if they are used, the user is clawing back some benefit from the fuel outlets. The whole shopper docket "scheme" of course relies on many large families and the more affluent not bother in using their all their dockets before they expire, i.e. no discounted fuel sold on them.

Some say that only about half the dockets are ever redeemed a bit like those cash back schemes where people don't bother redeeming the vouchers, but there are needy cases that could do with a bit of home budget relief as going without basic food and so forth, the old Australian method of dealing with poverty in hard times, is not so well practiced these days. I notice welfare cheques being cashed and disposable nappies purchased, even if they are home brands.

Had some Terry Towelling new nappies from years back, but no one wanted them!! probably water wasteful or some other eco thing..

Regards.

ken

JBN

Well worn terry towelling nappies are the best rags for people that do their own mechanical repairs. There is little difference between shit and grease, although if I get the former on my hands after working on the car, I consult the manual again.

Mostly I buy my petrol from the local service station. I like to deal with them. I don't want them to go out of business. Also, the plus side of shopper dockets is it pulls the crowds to certain service stations and leaves the others relatively empty, so I don't have to wait.

I have never seen those discount voucher bins. But I am so disinterested in the whole idea that I wouldn't put them in anyhow. Most of the "poor" have more expensive cars than I do. My youngest car is a 1995 model, the other two are 1986 models.

I rarely use Flybuys for the same reasons. In the old days, when it first started, I worked out how the game worked and ended up getting about 22 free Sydney-Melbourne or Sydney-Brisbane flights. Then Ansett went broke. All the good looking hostesses left, leaving just the lesbeangry hostesses on QANTAS. Virgin came along with their young hostesses and I could see why they still were.

John

John some shops have a donation area to put unwanted fuel discount dockets in - the theory is that then people who can't purchase large quantities of food can get dockets - same thing at some of the charity shops - but yes I know its easy for staff to just use them instead, but at least if they are used, the user is clawing back some benefit from the fuel outlets. The whole shopper docket "scheme" of course relies on many large families and the more affluent not bother in using their all their dockets before they expire, i.e. no discounted fuel sold on them.

Some say that only about half the dockets are ever redeemed a bit like those cash back schemes where people don't bother redeeming the vouchers, but there are needy cases that could do with a bit of home budget relief as going without basic food and so forth, the old Australian method of dealing with poverty in hard times, is not so well practiced these days. I notice welfare cheques being cashed and disposable nappies purchased, even if they are home brands.

Had some Terry Towelling new nappies from years back, but no one wanted them!! probably water wasteful or some other eco thing..

Regards.

ken
    I'm not too proud to admit that made sure the tank was dead empty then took advantage of Coles 25 cent per litre off fuel. Filling up the Estima with 70L saved me $17.50. Well worth it IMO.

What's sad is I another two dockets but both my wife and my car are nearly full.I'll give them to my kids.

Similarly I always use the fly buys card. Since I very seldom pay cash nearly all transactions are credit card. So it's no extra effort.

I think an old adage is accurate "look after the pennies and the pounds look after themselves"

We have just purchased a house lot of custom blinds. Negotiated 10% off for house lot (16 double) blinds, 10% off for self install, then presented senior card (fully expected to told to GF!) blow me down another 10% off. So 30% off a few thousand was welcomed. You don't get what don't ask for.
    Last edited by robmac; 7th December 2013 at 04:02 PM.
    Departed the Aussie Frogs Community 14 September 2018.

The moderator/leader should not operate for the sole benefit of himself and his kind but for the benefit of the people at large and of the AF Fraternity and its patterns, as becomes what he perceives as fitting into place, into his sense of natural justice.
    with apologies to Judy Grahn

Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread Information