New business venture
  • Register
  • Help
    Administrator

Default New business venture

Kakadu Juice Become a distributor or customer

I have recently become a Kakadu Juice distributor and eager to put the word out about this fantastic Super food juice after it has helped our baby son with his constipation and his eczema.

The juice itself contains 9 Australian wild foods including the Kadadu Plum which holds the World record for its Vitamin C content and 24 other super foods including goji juice.

Advertisement

Enjoying a serving of 30ml of Kakadu Juice daily is the sensible and affordable way to good health and something that Australians of all ages should be using. Some simply enjoy knowing that they are getting their vitamins, minerals and antioxidants from real plants while many others are reporting health breakthroughs previously unattainable with other products.

Kakadu Juice will be marketing a gel soon called Desert Gel which can be used for skin ailments.

If you would like some more information either about buying the product for yourself or becoming a distributor and also using the product for your own benefit please contact me at
    [email protected]

Or check out my website, www.kakadujuice.com/fruitsfromoz

Donella Taylor Distributor of Kakadu Juice
    Gibgib's wife.

Fellow Frogger!

Quote Originally Posted by Don405sti View Post
    Kakadu Juice Become a distributor or customer

I have recently become a Kakadu Juice distributor and eager to put the word out about this fantastic Super food juice after it has helped our baby son with his constipation and his eczema.

The juice itself contains 9 Australian wild foods including the Kadadu Plum which holds the World record for its Vitamin C content and 24 other super foods including goji juice.

Enjoying a serving of 30ml of Kakadu Juice daily is the sensible and affordable way to good health and something that Australians of all ages should be using. Some simply enjoy knowing that they are getting their vitamins, minerals and antioxidants from real plants while many others are reporting health breakthroughs previously unattainable with other products.

Kakadu Juice will be marketing a gel soon called Desert Gel which can be used for skin ailments.

If you would like some more information either about buying the product for yourself or becoming a distributor and also using the product for your own benefit please contact me at
    [email protected]

Or check out my website, www.kakadujuice.com/fruitsfromoz

Donella Taylor Distributor of Kakadu Juice
    Gibgib's wife.
    Hi Donella

Firstly thankyou for putting up with what must have been one very stressed husband over the past few weeks -right at the time you are trying to launch a new venture. personally i'm not into all that healthy sounding stuff( the wine and the fags fix me up on healthy stuff) but I'll definitely look at the skin products for No.2 step daughter - has a few allergy/rash issues.
    All the best with Taylor made Kakadu Juice
    Those people that say I know - generally don't.

Administrator

Default New business venture

Hi Ron,

The actual crash of AF occured on my birthday of all days though it did happen at the end of the day so I still got to have a lovely day. Gerry was pretty upset, it was like we had lost a family member. Initially I thought all would sort itself out but as the days went on and turned into a week + I did start to think all was lost. I remember I went to do a load of laundry and Gerry met me at the door with this huge smile on his face, I was so happy, it was a great feeling, even though we have lost 4 years worth of valuable information at least we have a great base to begin again.

Anyway back to my new venture, I will let you know when the gel is available, if it is anything like the juice it will be fantastic at helping skin conditions.

Default juice

i will buy some when i see it on sale,even without the health reasons,
    just because it is helping home finances for all the hard work getting the forum going

Thread Information