Spotted in Queensland - Page 4
  • Register
  • Help
Page 4 of 14 First 12345678 ... Last
Like Tree43Likes

Thread: Spotted in Queensland

Tadpole

Probably my old beast. My brother in law is driving it around the Western Suburbs these days.

Quote Originally Posted by 59 Floride View Post
    Spotted a white Renault 12 in Jindalee while I was driving ma blue Floride.

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by R12Fan View Post
    Is your Floride the one I've seen down at Bunnings at Oxley? Great to see one kicking around. So rarely see older Renault anymore. Always a pleasant surprise to even see a bog standard Renault 4 or 10.
    Philip

Yep that would be mine, I drive it as much as I can just for the hell of it.

somewhere! Pilbara, Bowen Basin, Melbourne?

This pug has been around all week in the Mac camp Moranbah, it's not a local as it's got NSW plates
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Spotted in Queensland-photo0099.jpg  
    John
    Александър Кристоф Шанел

Spotted a Citroen SM, left hand drive leaving Montville this afternoon. Left hand drive with "F" sticker. The best I can describe the colour would be gold.

Earlier in the day I spoted a convoy of dozen or so Ferraris and Lambos on the moutain, a group of 15 or so Minis and non stop procession of Harleys.

Quote Originally Posted by FIVEDOOR View Post
    Spotted a Citroen SM, left hand drive leaving Montville this afternoon. Left hand drive with "F" sticker. The best I can describe the colour would be gold.

Earlier in the day I spoted a convoy of dozen or so Ferraris and Lambos on the moutain, a group of 15 or so Minis and non stop procession of Harleys.
    That would be the car belonging to Ian Steele - what a lovely machine and I believe he's one of the few in QLD who drives his SM on a regular basis.

Saw a light metallic brown CX twice this week and got two waves: one in the ID and the other in the GS on Albany Creek road.
    1972 SM
    1989 BX 16 Valve

That black BX16 Valve looks immaculate (Sandgate Rd inbound this afternoon)- made me wish I'd washed the DS3
    Bruce H

Now 10 DS3 Dstyle; 99 Xantia SX; 96 Xantia SX; 78 GS Pallas; 76 GS Club Estate; 76 GS Club Estate; 76 GS Club; 74 GS Club; 88 VW T3 Reimo
    Before: AX Gti; BX 19TRi Estate; CX 2200 Super & Pallas; CX2400 Pallas; CX 2400ie Prestige auto; GSA Club; Xantia Image Estate; Xantia Exclusive; Xsara VTR R4; 1.4 Special Estate; Virage; R16TS

Contact for the Australian Citroen GS GSA and Birotor Register http://australiancitroengsgsaandbiro...com/index.html

I thought that must have been you Bruce, the CCC sticker gave it away.
    Thanks for finally spotting me, that's the first time I've been spotted in this thread.

By the way, the DS3 looked very tidy--and very nice--from where I was.

Icon6 Saturday 5th. Nov.

Just saw two white Ds, first with red ribbons from windscreen to bonnet - wedding cars? (2:00pm-ish)

What a great sight, they were exiting the corner from under the railway bridge on Canara street (becomes Tiber street) Norman Park. We were in the little blue Xsara waving and tooting

http://maps.google.com.au/maps?q=Can...+4170&t=h&z=17

Cheers
    Chris
    74 D(very Special) >>Rejuvenation Thread<<
    08 C5 X7 HDi very Noir

"Déesse" Roland Barthes, 'Mythologies', 1957

The Déesse has all the characteristics of one of those objects fallen from another universe that fed the mania for novelty in the eighteenth century and a similar mania expressed by modern science fiction: the Déesse is first and foremost the new Nautilus.

(Umberto Eco [Ed], The History of Beauty, Rizzoli, NY, 2004)

Spotted a yellow 406 coupe this morning at Holland Park

Default saturday 5th Nov

Hi Greenblood, that was TerryCit and myself. Next door neighbour's daughter getting married. On our way to pick her up at Padding. Heard the tooting but too busy watch twit trying to run into us. At the risk of sounding conceited the two white Ds with red and blue ribbons looked fantastic and we got many more toots on the day. Cheers. K
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Spotted in Queensland-img_0780.jpg   Spotted in Queensland-kisses.jpg  

Icon12

Quote Originally Posted by k eeles View Post
    Hi Greenblood, that was TerryCit and myself. Next door neighbour's daughter getting married. On our way to pick her up at Padding. Heard the tooting but too busy watch twit trying to run into us. At the risk of sounding conceited the two white Ds with red and blue ribbons looked fantastic and we got many more toots on the day. Cheers. K
    Thanks for the pics, the sight of the two of you appearng from around that corner really made me smile. It's been ages since I've seen a D on the road other than car events, to see two in full flight - what a bonus

Cheers
    Chris
    08 C5 X7 HDi very Noir

The Déesse has all the characteristics of one of those objects fallen from another universe that fed the mania for novelty in the eighteenth century and a similar mania expressed by modern science fiction: the Déesse is first and foremost the new Nautilus.

407 HDI in Eumundi last Wednesday around lunchtime - Bronzey colour!
    2005 Renault Clio 182 Cup

2011 Renault Megane 250 Cup Trophee - Sold

1997 Peugeot 406 2.0 Manual - On Loan

2004 Citroen C3 1.4 80th Anniversary (RIP)

A white DS3 followed me (in CX Prestige)briefly at Rainworth Road this morning. Meeting of the luxury Citroens of now and then...
    C5 Touring 2008, CX 2400ie Prestige '81 (with dead gerbox), CX 2400 Pallas C-Matic '80, CX2400 Super Familiale C-Matic '79 (to be scrapped very soon) , CX2400i Familiale 5-spd (to be scrapped), GS 1220 Wagon '78 (next project), ID19 '64
    CX Register

I saw two other 407's today! Maroon and silver near Qeii. I gave the nod. First time in ages. I miss the 504 waves!
    Previous
    2005 407 ST Exec
    1975 504 GL

saw a gold DS pulling out of 'chris's IGA' at carina heights on old cleveland rd...........beeped the horn and waved but i guess being in a 504 i wasnt good enough to get a wave from a citroen.

somewhere! Pilbara, Bowen Basin, Melbourne?

The red floride got spotted again, and a lovely white cit came to have a look.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Spotted in Queensland-photo0107.jpg  
    John
    Александър Кристоф Шанел

UFO

Must have been Pug 2 door day in Port Douglas yesterday. Within 2 minutes I saw a 207CC then a Pug RCZ.

307CC in black? - used to be lots of red ones hired out of clifton beach
    no local RCZs afaik, musta been a cairns car
    neighbour has a 206CC silver late model which i fear for....

Yellow 503 outside Sogo Mi at Hawthorne at dusk

Yellow and black DS3 Style on Shaw Rd Wavell Hts Saturday morning, then probably the same car parked next to mine on Toombul rooftop car park later same morning.
    Given that I was parked at the extremities of the car park, I think the side-by side was deliberate
    Bruce H

Now 10 DS3 Dstyle; 99 Xantia SX; 96 Xantia SX; 78 GS Pallas; 76 GS Club Estate; 76 GS Club Estate; 76 GS Club; 74 GS Club; 88 VW T3 Reimo
    Before: AX Gti; BX 19TRi Estate; CX 2200 Super & Pallas; CX2400 Pallas; CX 2400ie Prestige auto; GSA Club; Xantia Image Estate; Xantia Exclusive; Xsara VTR R4; 1.4 Special Estate; Virage; R16TS

Contact for the Australian Citroen GS GSA and Birotor Register http://australiancitroengsgsaandbiro...com/index.html

Saw a nice red 2cv in morning traffic on Hale street yesterday.

Lovely 2 tone green 2cv in Bayview Tce Wavell yesterday
    4's 16's and Caravelle

Fellow Frogger!

Seen in the Bayside today a light metallic blue Peugeot 807 ... spoke to the Scottish owners who imported it and who are having dramas with parts supply and servicing through our local Peugeot dealer Zupps... suggested Aussiefrogs and a local frog expert who would be able to apply some intelligence to problems.

A delightful looking vehicle that appeared well made and was well loved ... until it got here !
    When I suggested it was not a well researched decision to bring it over, the owner mentioned the REST of the Peugeot range .. and commented that the 807 IS imported into New Zealand.

Icon12 19-12-12

White D Special, Story Bridge around 8:00am
    Who says these cars are unsuitable for peak hour traffic, this one carved it's way across the bridge leaving a wake of modern plastic wondering which way it went

Cheers
    Chris
    08 C5 X7 HDi very Noir

twice spotted in Bowen Hills in the past week a two tone 2CV, must be a daily driver.

Page 4 of 14 First 12345678 ... Last

Thread Information