MY 4: Keen on Sydney Cruise!
  • Register
  • Help

MY 4: Keen on Sydney Cruise!

Hello people, what are the possibilities of another club cruise sometime soon? I joined a little too late for the last cruise!

Waiting in anticipation!

Advertisement
    ~Dave Power` [MY 4] :

"#PW33RR" --- > "PW33RR" 2009 Mazda6 MXR-CD, 2.2L Turbo Diesel - More torque than the last! Geesssuz[/COLOR] HOT
    "#ZEG01F" --- > 2006 VW Golf 2.0L TDI - The torque machine SOLD
    "MY 4" --------------- > 2002 Monaco Blue RenaultSport Clio MkII SOLD
    "XES11V" ---------- > 1999 Mitsubishi Mirage STOLEN

Tadpole
    The next event looks like being a track day at Wakefield Park. Check the thread in the Announcements forum.
    2002 206 GTi

I will be coming down to Sydney between 8th and 15/16th March. Xqisid has offered to organise a cruise with a few others to some of the more 'hearty' roads on the 9th (Sunday after I arive).

Now...just waiting for firmer details...ahem :p
    B to the R to the A from the D
    1994 MX5 Clubman...are you sure it's not French?

Phasis is too fast,
    The track day if a definate goer and i would like for as many people to be there, even if its too just watch, but preferlably drive, as it will be alot of fun. (maquared that's you, borrow a frigin car if have too)
    As for the cruise in sydney i was going to put up thread when weard a little more from parry and he trck day, but its mainly to meet phasis and introduec him too the sydney mob. then go for a neat cruise, i was thinking, (not for sure yet) a quick nip in town/cbd so phasis can do a sydney tour, a nip in old pacific hyway, have a frogie chat withthe lads over some food/drink and perhaps finish up @ long street to watch the runs....maybe.
    We are ussualy keen for a drive its just a matter of setting a date... there is little lack of drivers here in sydney.
    Xq
    ps, MY4 ill giv you a buz later tonight if i can.
    ... ptui!

Guys.

If you ever want to go for a drive both Macquered and myself are usually out ATLEAST once a weekend doing one of the better roads around or just outside this fine city. We generally have about 5 cars or so of all different kinds. wink

PM me for my mobile number if you want it.

All...I am keen to meet up with you all and have chats, a drive and a drink on Sunday...for those who do not have to work, perhaps a few more drinks.
    B to the R to the A from the D
    1994 MX5 Clubman...are you sure it's not French?

Thread Information