QLD Mt Glorious Cruise
  • Help
    Phasis

QLD Mt Glorious Cruise

I posted this in the Car Club announcements, but hopefully this will be seen by more ppl.
    Is anyone, Pug, Citroens or Renault owners interested in going for a cruise up to Mt Glorious in the comming weeks.
    I had planned for this sunday (29th), but ATM it's only 2..me and Chipper.

Advertisement

jr
    sounds like a good idea!!count me in for sometime in august but not the 29th as i have a party to go to on the 28th and i may be suffering from the fourex flu.

------------------

Fellow Frogger!
    Maybe early August would be a better idea...give folks a bit more time to organise themselves...

Phasis
    Yeah, ok that sounds fine. But we need to keep this thread going so people see it and can come along. 3 is not enough, beisde, you 2 with your 205's might gang up on poor lil' ol me :-)

JR...you had your mi16 motor dyno'ed?

jr
    ive had the mi16 dynoed as well as having it dyno tuned every 6 weeks...got to keep it in good shape. i'm trying to break my fuel economy record too, last week nearly did it with a 46.2 mpg [around town] next week the local dump gets a weighing station setup, it will be interesting what the pug weighs [ so i can work out an exact power to weight figure] what else is there to do in winter???

------------------

Phasis
    Every 6 weeks...shit.
    Got mine done on friday. Figures in this thread. http://www.aussiefrogs.com/forum/For...ML/000019.html

The guys who did this, G&A auto, said they can dyno it for $66/hours, will prol take 1 hour. But they also said that it prol wont make much diff. Did u notice it? What output did you get and who did it?

jr
    advanced performance centre at underwood did it[3341race is their phone no.]these guys have some incredible cars to their name...they service the donut king lambo, porsche's from the nations cup etc. as well as scores of skylines and wrx's.some cars they've built for clients recently include..6 cyl. mivec into a lancer, skyline twin turbo lump into vl commondore and of course a 600hp honda crx. no i cant tell the difference after dyno. i got 80kw at wheels out of the 205 and a very flat torque curve. fantasmagorical i thought!!!

------------------

Tadpole
    I had the best time on Saturday guys, thanks for the experience.
    From Nexus(the corolla guy)

------------------

Phasis
    Ill get the photos organised tomorrow at work.
    Gibgib, there are over 100 pics and movies, can i store them here?
    Maybe we can set up a seperate section for things like this.
    There will be about 30mb of files, so is may be best to ftp it.
    I'll email you tomorrow with deatils of an ftp login/password so you can get them off me, or just email me ur icq number.

Thread Information