Which courier to use??
  • Register
  • Help

Which courier to use??

Myself currently in melb rite now....bout to order some bodypanels and bits of engine wear for my pug from the UK. Decide to arrange for my own courier to pick up the stuff though. Anyone with 1st hand experience can advice on which courier to use? really in need of a relatively cheap and good courier (one who will not damage the panels)...HELP anyone?? i like to express my thanks for any small advice and help given. thanks yet again

PUZZLED PUG

[This message has been edited by MadPug (edited 28 June 2001).]

Advertisement

cant recommend a UK courier but I know a good freight agent in oz if you ahvent already organised it.
    what car are the parts for?

Andreas

Some time ago, I was investigating the possibility of getting a pile of bits from the UK but eventually did a deal & got them out here (another story) however, in the process I asked the question on an overseas forum as regards costs etc & was given the name of a guy who is well known to Citroen owners in the UK who in fact has his own courier business. He came up with some good deals in comparison to all the others & it was a pity that in fact I didn't need to use him as he did come highly recommended as a genuine guy by people who knew him personall & he is a froggy owner to boot

His name is Rene & his e-mail address is
    [email protected]

I'm sure he will be able to help.

Alan S

If it ain't broke, use a 12" shifter.....that usually does the trick!!

hi,
    thanks guys....i apreciate for replying so soon....i will try to contact the guys soons...thanks.....i will update again on how it goes. The problem i get is that...it seems that lots are couriers aren'twilling to take bodypanels, fearing that they may be damaged in the process. another thing is Andreas!!!!! how's it goin yo.......!!! suprise to see you here....!! remember me?? i was ezzy on my icq....add me to your icq k...we'll catch up ICQ: 117132555
    OTHERS?? any advice here for me??

MadPug

Hey mate
    The guy that comes recommended to me is Peter Hooper from ACA in Sydney.
    ph (02) 9311 0790
    i'll get you his email address if i find it.
    The Esscargo rally team recommended him to me, i havent used him yet but his quotes have been very reasonable.

I hope you havent had another accident?

Andreas

Thread Information