Watch next weeks Sunday Mail
  • Register
  • Help

Watch next weeks Sunday Mail

Anyone who got last Sundays paper in Queensland "The Sunday Mail" ahould see the article on page 3 regarding the possible increase in speeding fines, the number of speed cameras & all the usual crap they go on with. Having been a little docile on the Political front for a while, I thought it was about time I dusted off the gloves & gave these arrogant turds a bit of a touch up. So keep an eye on next weeks Sunday Mail & see how I go. I've given the Premier and the Transport Minister a good one up the ribs & then just for good measure I gave their "advisers" one for their trouble. Being like Chipper (ex Driving Instructor) I know where to kick 'em where it hurts the most & the statement about "acting on advice from someone whose greatest feat of driving in a day is manouvering his wheeled office chair" I feel should go down very well in the Portals of Power
    Be interesting to see how much they edit it

Alan S

Advertisement
    If it ain't broke, use a 12" shifter.....that usually does the trick!!

Spewing at how many fixed speed cameras there are in Sydney now. The speed cam page is up to 20, that's 20 just in the Sydney area!
    A lot haven't been switched on yet but they look almost done bar the testing.
    10% tolerance is a joke too

The Packer press chickened out on printing the letter (ie) political favours & all that sort of thing) but after I gave the editor of the local rag a serve for refusing to go to print, he published it in full last Friday. I've really kicked the Transport Minister & Premier where it should bring tears to their eyes, but with me it's not the first time, so I expect to get a response of a fairly aggressive nature. Hope so, because I've never backed down to one of these yet & I can't see this one being the first.
    I'll post the reply when & if it arrives.

Alan S
    If it ain't broke, use a 12" shifter.....that usually does the trick!!

Thread Information