Citroen C 3 & 5
  • Register
  • Help

Thread: Citroen C 3 & 5

Fellow Frogger!

Citroen C 3 & 5

G'day one and all,

Most of you may have an idea what I do for work, and as such,i need to find out what the spare parts prices are for these models as Citroen are not very forthcoming with this info (neither were Renault, funny that), things like headlights, panels, bumpers, tail lights as well as the fiddly bits that usually go "crunch" after a bingle. If I cant find these things out, prices may be high, but, if I can get info, we may have a better chance at cracking it first time.

Any and all info appreciated

Chipper

[This message has been edited by Chipper (edited 14 June 2001).]

Advertisement

Chipper,
    I have just had a look at Andyspares home page & they don't mention anything about those two models. I would suggest you take a look yourself & from there you can link with their webmaster who is a guy called Jon Wood. Woody is employed by Andyspares to keep all their IT up to scratch including their price lists. He seems a decent guy & owns a couple of Citroens (3 I think) himself. I did a bit of work for him when they set up the new forum & I think if you drop him an e-mail & tell him that I suggested you contact him, he should nearly go to enough trouble to find out for you if he doesn't have the prices at his fingertips.
    I would suggest you ask also for a couple of Pug prices on similar parts that you are aware of the prices of, to give you a bit of a guide to a comparison of UK prices against Australian. I usually find it works on multiply UK price (in Pounds) by 3 plus another 35% to get it to aussie$ price but at times it can be very hard to convert.
    If you have any problems let me know & I'll see what I can do for you.

Alan S
    If it ain't broke, use a 12" shifter.....that usually does the trick!!

Fellow Frogger!
    Alan,

Cheers for your excellent info, will get cracking on this today and see what I can come up with.

Great stuff.

Chipper

Fellow Frogger!
    Alan,

Sent a mail to Jon just then, will let you know if I have any dramas.

Thanks once again

Chipper

Thread Information