Lakeside incar footage anyone?
  • Register
  • Help
    Cal

Lakeside incar footage anyone?

I am helping a guy in England to create Lakeside International Raceway for the computer program Grand Prix Legends. I need to get my hands on some incar footage. Does anyone have some old V8 supercar videos, sports sedan, formula ford, your old 403 sliding around there. Anything will help. There seems to be nothing at all available on the net. Surely someone has an incar video of a track day or something. Thank you in advance for any help you may be able to offer.

Advertisement

Cheers,

Cal.
    1995 Mazda MX5 - 2F Race Car
    1990 Mercedes 300TE
    1990 Mercedes 230E
    1977 Jaguar XJS V12
    1971 Morris Mini 1100K
    1967 Porsche 911S
    1957 Porsche 356A Speedster Replica

I am the Planning Consultant for Queensland Raceway and my boss is a part owner. I may be able to get you engineering plans for the race track there. I have at the moment some detailed plans and a high resolution aerial pic.

Also have letters from CAMS, TOCA, DJR, Gibson Motorsport, Wayne Gardner Racing, Castrol Racing, HRT, Holden, Ford, Mobil, Sheel, Bridgestone etc supporting the circuit.
    B to the R to the A from the D
    1994 MX5 Clubman...are you sure it's not French?

WOW!!, both you felas above are really hooked up!
    How about contacting CH10 and SBS to see if they would (perhaps at a fee) lend footage im shure if they recieved a nice covering letter and 'thank you chapies' mention they would help.?
    xqisid
    ... ptui!

Cal
    Phasis:
    I am the Planning Consultant for Queensland Raceway and my boss is a part owner. I may be able to get you engineering plans for the race track there. I have at the moment some detailed plans and a high resolution aerial pic.

Also have letters from CAMS, TOCA, DJR, Gibson Motorsport, Wayne Gardner Racing, Castrol Racing, HRT, Holden, Ford, Mobil, Sheel, Bridgestone etc supporting the circuit.
    Supporting which circuit? Lakeside? What do you mean?

Cal.
    1995 Mazda MX5 - 2F Race Car
    1990 Mercedes 300TE
    1990 Mercedes 230E
    1977 Jaguar XJS V12
    1971 Morris Mini 1100K
    1967 Porsche 911S
    1957 Porsche 356A Speedster Replica

No, they only support QRW, but I have all the info if you wanted to make a computer track for it
    B to the R to the A from the D
    1994 MX5 Clubman...are you sure it's not French?

Phasis:

Also have letters from CAMS, TOCA, DJR, Gibson Motorsport, Wayne Gardner Racing, Castrol Racing, HRT, Holden, Ford, Mobil, Shell, Bridgestone etc supporting the circuit.
    But the question was about Lakeside, which I'm sure plenty of people would have on tape somewhere...

As for QR... well, that's the reason Lakeside went bust and racers today look forward to their next trip to Morgan Park.

Fellow Frogger!
    I'm sure we had a home video of a couple of laps, I'll have to check if dad's still got it.

Thread Information