Rugby World Cup Tipping
  • Register
  • Help

Rugby World Cup Tipping

Hi Everyone!

Advertisement

I don't know how many of you will be interested in this but i have set up a Rugby World Cup Tipping comp for my friends and the more the merrier i thought. If you would like to join go to <a href="http://www.footytips.com.au" target="_blank">Footy Tips</a> and sign up.

Then the competition name is "Wallabymonium" and Password is "Benji". Or click on this link - <a href="http://www.footytips.com.au/cfm/ft/engine/joincompetition.cfm?competitionid=11184&Password=b enji" target="_blank">Wallabymonium</a>

I hope to see some of you signed up there! It's lots of Fun! dance

<a href="mailto:[email protected]" target="_blank">[email protected]</a> Email me if you have any problems.

Benny
    206 1.6 XT Auto China Blue in the house.

Hopefully soon to be C3...or C2.....owner.....maybe.....one day....I hope!!!!!

Fellow Frogger!
    George Ambrose and Dirty Wheels in Wheels was the funniest of all.

It was a sad day when Wheels pulled the plug on him. A very talented writer with a great sense of humour.

I have magazines dating back to the '60, spent many a saturday morning in my teens trawling through boxes of magazine in the White Elephant store @ Chatswood filling the gaps in my collection.

I agree with the lack of quality in the current mags on the market, but enjoy Unique Cars and Just Cars, mostly to see what is interesting and mostly Frog!

Regards
    Andrew

PS - Dino, paragraphs are much easier to read!

Thread Information