the 306 is all mine
  • Register
  • Help

the 306 is all mine

hi all

well after 3yrs off paying the bank, i`ve pay off my 306 style i took 2yrs off my loan, i saw the car on the monday and had it on friday the next day the G.S.T came in to place

at first i was looking for a 306xsi or GTI6 but been a 2nd year apprentice chef on $240 a week and 18yrs old i had to go for the style, i pay $20,500 for the car they were asking for $22,995, and now i`m looking to buy the 206GTI180,but i`m trying to save up for are house

Advertisement

so now i can say that the car is all mine and now beening a qualfiy chef i can get the GTI
    97`black 306 style sold JFN 306
    04 Black 206 GTI 180 JFN 180 FOR SALE
    I HATE V8 LANDCRUISERS

WEST TIGERS= PREMIERS 05

a good friend of mine is an apprentice chef, I think she is in 2nd year and is currently working at Hugo's Lounge.

I was thinking cheffing would be fun! but when I found out the long long hours. I reconsidered it

Still, if you culd be a Tony bilson or a Niel Perry or Jamie Oliver, then it would be great wink
    "Do my eyes deceive me, or is Senna's Lotus sounding rough ?" - Murray Walker
    206XR 1.6ltr - SOLD
    BMW E36 325i Coupe
    73 Porsche 911RS

Congrats John!!!... now id like to say a new 206 would be nice, but if your planing for realstate, then the earlier you plan, and plan, and save, and save...etc. the earlier you will be better off. Sydney is a tough town for housing.. either way well done-chris
    ... ptui!

congratulations good work...

rek
    Congratulations! It's a great feeling driving back from the bank, with your loan all paid off and finalised 2_cents

And it gets even better when you go to the insurance co. afterwards, and get a partial premium refund because your car is no longer financed

Can't wait till I can do the same for my 306.. hoping it'll be February next year, but the way things are going that plan isn't looking too bright snail
    Peter
    2008 Saab 9-3 1.9 TiD Sportcombi
    2011 Volvo C30 DRIVe 1.6D

Congratulations on now fully owning your 306. I took the other approach to buying my 306...saved and saved for several years so that I could pay cash for it. It meant that I had to buy a 5 year old car, but was able to get an XSi in very good condition and saved $15,000 on new car price. A double bonus in my books!
    1976 Renault 12 1.4 wagon (Bright yellow)
    1998 Peugeot 306 XSi (white) (past)
    2006 Peugeot 307 XS HDi Touring (dark grey) (past)
    2018 Peugeot 308 HD BlueHDi Touring (Platinum Grey) coming soon
    1970s & 80s Peugeot Mixte bicycles
    1970s Peugeot folding bicycle
    1970s & 80s Peugeot Gents bicycles
    Other French bikes (Gitane and Motobecane)

rek:
    Congratulations! It's a great feeling driving back from the bank, with your loan all paid off and finalised 2_cents

And it gets even better when you go to the insurance co. afterwards, and get a partial premium refund because your car is no longer financed

Can't wait till I can do the same for my 306.. hoping it'll be February next year, but the way things are going that plan isn't looking too bright snail
    oh yeh its the best feeling,and your know aswell that at the end of every month that the money is not going to come out of your saveing dance dance dance
    97`black 306 style sold JFN 306
    04 Black 206 GTI 180 JFN 180 FOR SALE
    I HATE V8 LANDCRUISERS

WEST TIGERS= PREMIERS 05

Tadpole
    Keep the GTI6 as 206 GTi is not as good alround !
    The English press have caned it & my mates a Dealer & he dosn't rate it either.
    GTi6 is the last great Peugeot GTi.
    i'm afraid the best French one now is Clio Cup absolutely goes like stink ! deal

Thread Information