Ahhhh Satisfaction of whooping arse ;)
  • Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Ahhhh Satisfaction of whooping arse ;)

Ok,

Advertisement

I was on my way home tonight and I was sitting at the lights when a major major major ricer pulled up beside me, he had a convertable jap something with purple paint, loads of crome and blowoff valves...possibly fake ones. I was thinking about going him at the lights but couldn't be bothered, I just reved instead wink

So he took off, I just followed at the speed limit, then we turned off pacific HWY onto the freeway to goto North Sydney (where I live) and I decided to give it some stick around the onramp corner, he saw me and gave it stick and got loads of oversteer, I means heaps, I just kept the power on, my little pug just eats up fast corners wink Anyway the down hill run gave me loads of speed and I could hear his car revving to the F&#K, he changed gear (redlinning) and his blowoff valve went off but he was holding me up, I backed off briefly then pulled out around him and kept accelerating hehehe left him for dead and he is like WTF!?

Anyway I kept accelerating onto the freeway and I could not see his lights to save me, so I slowed right right down and he caught up after about a min, drove beside me and said "I'll race you again bro" I go "na, may be cops down here" he laughs and goes "C'mon bro, you F&*King pussy" I say "sorry bro, have a good night" so he took off with a massive flutter of his blowoff valve and I tail him for a bit then rember the hill down to Nth Syd always has cops, so I back off and slow to 80, then 60 (when the speed limit changes) he raced on ahead giving me the finger as he went so I flashed the lights to warn him. (thursday nights in nth sydney are notorious for kids and hoons and the cops sit at the bottom of a hill where the speed limit changes suddenly by 30km/h...it's straight revenue raising if you ask me) so anyway I suddenly see his brake lights go on, then a cloud of smoke and a fair bit of oversteering (stupid jap cars) so I know what has happened, I glide down the hill and the cops already have pulled over 3 people (for speeding) and so there was nobody on duty to hold the radar gun...my little ricer racer buddy was lucky wink pulled up at the raoundabout and he goes "gee thanks bro, was lucky, I didn't realise you were warning me...thanks bro" hahaha so I said "yeah, have a good nite man, he goes "yeah nice Volkswagon by the way bro!"

GGGRRRRR It's a Peugeot ******!!! mallet

ehhehe anyway, fun nite.

yawn. bed time for me, been out for almost 3 days straight now.

P.S. I could say the speed I got my pug up to, but I don't know if people on this forum will get anoyed with people who speed on civilian roads. So all I will say is that the car didn't have many revs left in 5th gear.
    "Do my eyes deceive me, or is Senna's Lotus sounding rough ?" - Murray Walker
    206XR 1.6ltr - SOLD
    BMW E36 325i Coupe
    73 Porsche 911RS

nbj cool story man. Thaey always say something stupid like "nice ...."but its always wrong. You showed him up in the end as usual.. head_ban peugeot_

You did the right thing... pulled out of it...

What was the blowoff valve for? If it'd had a turbo surely it would have gone better than that?

sjl
    I reckon he had his windows downs and made a pssshhhhht sound with his mouth when he changed gears. whip whip whip Fully sick Bro!
    "How do you like them apples?"
    306 Gti6

Great story N B J, i can definetly relate to your story. It seems today if you have a p-plate and a "decent" car or a car with a ricey sticker that a full-sick Bro will want to race ya!

Really annoys me, for example last week some sik K^%t in his Lancer GLI sorry "fully sik rally spec evo except with no evo engine or turbo" really felt it was nesscesary to show how quick his car was, so i simply shot down his ego by beating him at the lights getting in front of him and slowed down completly to really piss him off and just get in his way when he tried to overtake me, mind you this was all done below the speed limit, so it was all good!

dance

UFO
    These days I enjoy proving that the XM can beat them a couple of times at lights and then pretending to really get into at the next red light - then I just cruise off the lights as they go roaring away. London to a brick you catch them at the next red light as you cruise through and they have to get going again.

Gave a guy in a MB 230 Kompressor a run the other night in the D near the "angry dolphins" at Sutherland. Stuck on his arse up through the bends (south bound) all the way to the straight where he was able to drive again (no corners dude). The D just hangs on.

I reckon Monday morning he would have been on the phone to the dealer telling them to fix his car coz some old crappy Sitrun nearly beat it! dance tongue citroen_
    Craig K
    2009 C5 HDi Exclusive

sjl
    I had some fool in a stock automatic Suzuki Swift try to take me on in my Gti 6. Sorry, it wasn't stock it had a Kenwood sticker on the back window.

That is all that needs to be said.
    306 Gti6

SJL,

there are few suzuki's around with turbo jobs and they put out about 100kw at the wheels with minimum fuss (some a lot more). The FWD grip is what is holding them up. For a car that weights 835kg's stock they have 500kg's on you ! watch out it could get embarrasing.
    And if sorted out the Swift GTi can corner... lots of surprised / pissed drivers yesterday at Wakfield
    People kept coming up and asking whats been done to the Swift... nothing , just pod filter and suspension, stock brakes etc. roll_lau
    1300cc's of jap buzzbox delivered the times below.

EC 1:54.6 , Wakefield 1:13.15 , OP (short) 52.00 , OP GP 1:24.40

Speaking of Wakefield....

njb, sjl
    Are you guys gonna make an appearance with Parry, AshleyT, myself and most probably XQSID at the next Wakefield track day? You can say you raced a swift then wink And I might let you pass. evil

Yeah I would like to go down to Wakefield. What date is it?

The only problem is I would like to conserve rubber on my tyres, I am trying to see if I can borrow a mates set of spare wheels off his citroen and then buy some new rubber, so then I will have a spare set of 4 tyres and all I will pay for is the rubber . I am also geting some suspension modifications and pod filter with cold airintake. I am doing that over the next 5 weeks, so I will probably come down for a track day once I get all that done...
    "Do my eyes deceive me, or is Senna's Lotus sounding rough ?" - Murray Walker
    206XR 1.6ltr - SOLD
    BMW E36 325i Coupe
    73 Porsche 911RS

Gem
    nbj
    You are my hero!
    Am yet to race a ghey excel/lancer. I am waiting in anticipation!
    ~ gemma ~
    '95 306 S16
    [MYS16]

Azide tastes nice on my cereal.

Rice never seem to be baited by me. They all seem like pussies up here...though today I cooked a SSS pulsar in the Mini Cooper S...and i didnt even know he was going to go. The supercharger on these seem to take forever to get going in first.
    B to the R to the A from the D
    1994 MX5 Clubman...are you sure it's not French?

For the amount of times that guy said "bro", it would make me assume he was a New Zealander!

One time I roared out of the lights in a GS not knowing I was racing a GTi Golf beside me and as I was changing gears every 7000, all I could hear behind me was "toof toof toof"... (from his BLOW off valve) seems to me he obviously doesn't know when to change gears or I am driving the nastiest sleeper in town... but there were a lot of tight corners and we all should know that a GS is a maestro for cornering! head_ban
    1972 SM
    1989 BX 16 Valve

It doesn't matter how fast you can go on the straight, I have never seen a road without any bends in it yet.
    Pugs Rule!

403, now sold
    404, project
    2010 Mitsubishi i MiEV electric car

there is one being built at Eastern Creek. 1.2km long.

(also known as a drag strip)

pugnut403, have you been outside Tassie. Long roads no bends abound in VIC, SA & WA, never been in NT so don't know about there roads.
    However in the out back of the others it the norm, with a slight kink every 10 to 15km to break the boredom. The worry is airbourne police in daylight hours checking speed whip
    Health and good fortune always,
    Damien.

We rode on the winds of the rising storm,
    We ran to the sounds of thunder.
    We danced among the lightning bolts,
    and tore the R10's assfromunder.

Robert Jordan & memyself&I

1/48th Scale Alpine A310,
    N-scale 1/160th Renault & Citroen, Advert. Signs & Billboards

i had access to my mates 87 Twincam turbo charade one night

lol she originally had a similar sized 8v overhead carbi turbo.. but he has since thrown that away for a 12v DOHC Inject 3cyl little tank..

lol

Handels like an open umbrella on a windy day.. but has a lot of squirt under it..

Teh Stock 3cyl kicks out about 80kw at the engine mind you.. and yet is good enough for this little thing to see high 6s in the 0-100 sprint.. and low 15 quarters. lol

So anyway .. as you could imagine..looks like a turd rolling down the street.. nothing realy makesitstand out about from the few train sporters who could spot the radiator sitting over the the right more then ususlly.. (for the intercoller to fit wink )

So i was laping up the streets of newcastle having a lot of fun lifting of during corners to have the arse step out and drift nicly round the bend.. lol "much to the luaghter of a fellow new XR6 driver who was beside me utilizing the wet road for his own enjoyment to.. wink

we stop at the lights and he gets a good look at my car and then bursts in to laughter.. i justturn and smile as you do.. so gave it a little squirt and he just uprupted more in to laughter.. lol.. he was serioulsy fighting back the teers in his eyes..

lol the lights turned green.. so i planted my little beasty with him still luaghing his arsehole off.. charade churped expectungly then took up searching to grap and strangle its 7200rpm red line..

Stoped at the next lights the ford driver was not luaghingany more.. now with a quizikle look on hisface.. he started to idel his engine a bit faster then ususally.. lol Bloting his straight 6.. just to make his BOV open and squirt.. now checkishly similing at me.. i entered his bov boucning compotition and had mine just at 4tho where the bov will open and close beautifully.. wink (FULLYSIC CUZZ)

anyway..the whole green thing occured and we raced of.. he had a better start actaully.. but by the time it was at 5k in 2nd.. i was allready pulling away.. lol then abolished him as we reached only 100 in this designated 80zone..

lol he didnt turn his head to look at me at the next lights.. lol

GO THE JAP BUZ BOX !!! lol

Works: 2003 YV Commodore (That is Cecil to you)
    Playing: R12, SuperPos, thinks It's a race car and Sunny the R12 Lego set.
    Previous: SuperGrumpy fuel spitting 504ti(ish), SuperComfortable 505 STI, SuperDoper carried my groceries Mi16, Choo Choo'd Volvo S40
    Wanted Will hoard 12/15/17 Junk.

"More and more of less and less" - Marina Abramović

Yes, I have been out of Tassie, but I came here when I was 11, and since then I haven't been north of Launceston, so it is easy to forget that there are roads that don't require constant steeing input. The point I was making though, is that IMO, handling is much more important than brute power. This has been borne out many times, including when my dad beat a Valiant Charger V8 up Victoria Pass in a diesel 504. The Valiant just couldn't carry the speed through the corners, so he got left behind, even though he had superior acceleration.
    Pugs Rule!

403, now sold
    404, project
    2010 Mitsubishi i MiEV electric car

... whilst i too am guilty of traffic light drags,.. i will share what sort of things we see at race tracks.
    * coming on the main straight at wakefield a nice red ferrari (304) is slowly pulling from me, i stay on the gas and just proceed to follow...
    All the ground he gained i made into the next big brakes corner were he lost it!.. the rear of the ferrari came round on him and i was at well over 70Kmh and about to T-bone a ferrari side on square onto the drivers side!! luckyly i swerved off track and missed by inches... phew. later the owner shook my hand and thanked me..
    * Before going out to track a neat V8 powered porsche with a claimed 300Bhp was telling us how well it went,.... on the track he was infront and i was tuckd in behind, coming into the straight it was obvious he didn't know what line he wanted to take and just missed the apex so i proceeded to take the race line and stay on it... then pulling to the inside to pass him down the straight!!! so much for his 300Bhp... no point if you don't know how to use it... we chuckled about it later inthe pits and then he pointed at my pug asking what engine mods i'd done, "nothing" was all i replied,.. "nothing??!" was all he replied.
    * oh and quickly i drove round the outside of a new V8 Maloo ute!... whilst he looked in horror as a 3 door hatch back went the long way round!.. i made sure he knew i was there several Hi-beam flashes and his approval finger once i was past..lol. cheers chris

ps, speeding on the roads, is dangerous, apparantly it increases tyre wear...
    ... ptui!

Pugnut403:
    It doesn't matter how fast you can go on the straight, I have never seen a road without any bends in it yet.
    Try the 190 kilometre straight between Nyngan and Bourke in NSW, Pugnut!

Cheers

Rod
    Rod's Home Page

Rod's car page

Peugeot 407 SV HDi estate 2008, Peugeot 407 SV Hdi Sedan 2006, Peugeot 406 ST (deadish), Peugeot 307 XSE, - Previously 403s, 404, 504, 505 sLI Wagons, 306 XSi, Renault 12, Citroen DSpecial

After having read all your stories, I think I have one that will better all of them!
    Myself and my girlfriend (now wife) had spent the saturday morning shopping, what else would a young couple still living at home be doing!
    Any hoo, we were travelling home in my bog standard 1.3 Litre 50 odd Kw Renault 12 Wagon when we were stopped at a set of traffic lights.
    Next to us (in the left lane) pulled up an XC Falcon Coupe with a ground pounding V8 and a young bloke and his mate in it.
    On the other side of the intersection was a parked car (in the left lane), he revved his engine a couple of times (and I must say it sounded good) signalling his intensions.
    I thought what the hell I'll give him a run, it'll give him something to brag about.
    The lights turn green, I hear his V8 roar, I let the clutch out with just enough slip to stop the front wheels notorious torque steer and from spinning, gaining maximum traction.
    Any second now he will flash past, the parked car is getting closer, but still no sign of Falcon, I can hear the V8 howling, the next thing you know we are passing the parked car and the Falcon has to pull in behind us, the driver very red faced disappro , his mate in hysterics.
    Oh!... Did I mention that it had been raining? dance
    The poor bugger just sat there with his wheels spining.
    What's the moral to this story?
    All the power in the world is no good to you if you don't know how to use it, make the most of what you've got!
    Cheers
    cheers! Renomad
    Cheers Renomad

"Today's mighty oak, is just yesterdays nut that held it's ground"

Current frogs, Dad's R19 & Dad's Scenic.

Past frogs, R12 Wagon X2, R12GL, Fuego X2, R10 X2, R8 X.5!

sjl
    Hey Tekkie,

When is the next day at Wakefield, and forgive me for sounding daft but where is Wakefield? I'd love to get my little baby on the track for a bit of fun.

I know that a blown swift could redden my face substantially but I'd rather take my chance. If I get beaten then I'll turn off before the next lights so I don't have to face them again.

In my old SSS I pulled up next to a girl with her hat backwards and adidas jacket sleeve hanging out the window of her Nissan NX coupe. Since we both had the same engines I thought it would be an interesting race and we would see who had more driving skill. My head quietly getting bigger, the light went green and it was pretty even for the first 20 meters, then she planted it, changed into second and I heard the blow off valve pierce the night air. Quite embarassing. So I am no stranger to surprise packets. Still better to have tried and failed, than to have never tried at all.

306 Gti6

Im worried about all our Frenchies being put in jeopardy,hope were all great drivers....(racing ferraris and dragging off suzuki's and whatever...

1000+ Posts
    Rod Hagen:
    Try the 190 kilometre straight between Nyngan and Bourke in NSW, Pugnut!
    I've tried that one *yawn*

Derek

XTC
    My own piece of smug (from about a month ago)

Riced up Integra (you know the type - stickers like Greedy, Trust etc down the front quarter panel, big wing, 4" exhaust pipe ) was having a bit of fun with a motorcycle (like zooming up to him and back again) this was until the motorcycle decided he'd had enough and popped a mono and disappeared into the dust.

The Integra and I are stationary at a set of lights before the freeway... he drops the foot, zooms off (I was in no mood to care) .. but then I realised he was taking the same freeway on-ramp (it's a 270 degree switchback) so I thought "right lets see what this Integra is made of" .. I sped up to catch the Integra .. was about 4 car lengths behind when he realised I might actually be making a play for the front position. We hit the bend an he's dropped the foot (saw the car take off) so I kept the boot in, got faster and faster around this tight bend (I'm on the "inside"!) ... we both know the single lane merge is coming up - but this is just as the bend gets tighter .. I can feel the pug kicking in that rear wheel steer effect (I'm sure the inside rear tyre was probably off the ground) .. and I just went straight past him ... exited the ramp about 6 car lengths infront and accelerating away. I'd had my fun and dropped the excess kph I was carrying, next thing I have this Integra zooming up to me (heard and saw it coming with that exhaust and fog lights) he pulls up beside, has a look (I give a friendly wave tongue ), and he takes off at 150+ down the freeway - guess he'd thought there was something to prove.

Was I smug ... you betcha Was I going quicker then I'd ever attempt to go round that corner before - you betcha !!! Was I going to straight line race him down the freeway @ 11:30pm .. not a chance. moon

But I honestly think the Pug had at *least* another 10kph or more before the limits of grip would have gave way. I never drifted into his marked lane, but it was obvious the Integra had run out of sticking power - twice through the corner he had tried to re-pass me but each time he had to throttle back (could hear the huge exhaust), I just kept the foot to the floor.

Integra got whip 'ed

- XTC206 -
    You're not fooling everyone, or did you forget? .......

'02 Peugeot 206 GTi / '07 VW Golf GTI
    Now this is a .sig
    AF'd in PER, MEL, SYD, ADL, CBR

Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread Information