Latest Magazine Articles
  • Register
  • Help
    1000+ Posts

Latest Magazine Articles

I thought it might be an idea to add a thread where we post the details of any French car related mag articles, seeing we get a few spread round the forum.

A bit late, but the June edition of 'Practical Classics' has a Peugeot 205 GTi/CTi buyers guide - quite comprehensive. And they're starting the rebuild of a ripple bonnet 2CV in July (which should be out now).

Cheers

Stuey

Advertisement

2003 PEUGEOT 206 GTi

I have most of the Practical Classics for the past 9 years. In one of the first ones I got there is a buyers guide to the Traction Avant and there have been a few other French related articles in recent years. The editor Will Holman has a 505 station wagon, although he doesn't list it in the magazine. There have also been a rash of 205GTIs on teh staff in the past few years.
    Pugs Rule!

403, now sold
    404, project
    2010 Mitsubishi i MiEV electric car

The July Practical Classics has an articale on '70s every day cars ... it was a "whatever happenned to...." article...

They featured a GS along with a Datsun 180B (we knew it as the 200B model in Aus; River SD1 2600 (Straight Six - we never got the straight six in Aus only the 3500 V8; and a Talbot (I'm thinking Mitsubishi Colt / Dodge Omni equvalent...)

And the summary... "if I was going to own any of these for it would be the Citroen... it was a great car when it won the Car of the year award in 1970 and is still a fun drive all these years later"...

I guess I'm gloating cos I just bought one!!!
    BX TZI Hatch
    BX TRI Hatch
    GS C-Matic

Thread Information