Lucky for the airbrush
  • Register
  • Help

Lucky for the airbrush

ok not really car related, so i will try relate it somehow.... maybe this girl could be the aussiefrogette model for the new shirts

ok ok lame i know. whistle

but anyway check out this.... takes a while to load. Just shows how much of this goes on in photography. I thought the model girls were all naturally perfect, pretty nieve of me.

i wonder if they do this in car magazines to get hide stonchips and any imperfections or reflections.

<a href="http://homepage.mac.com/gapodaca/digital/bikini/index.html" target="_blank">http://homepage.mac.com/gapodaca/digital/bikini/index.html</a>

Advertisement

yeah thats pretty typical int he magazine world now days.

I do a lot of contract design and retouching. I did a job just a week ago for and Ad' in RM Williams Magazine where I had to turn 3 girls standing into expressionless Airbrushed "beauties".

It's a bit sad, almost every single photograph published in most mainstream magaiznes has been digitally manipulated, this includes landscapes, cars, humans, the lot! You really wouldn't believe it. Give me any magazine and I will point out all the non-real bits in the photographs.
    "Do my eyes deceive me, or is Senna's Lotus sounding rough ?" - Murray Walker
    206XR 1.6ltr - SOLD
    BMW E36 325i Coupe
    73 Porsche 911RS

One could brushout the dents and scrathes from ones paintwork/duco.

well thats as close as I can relate this to French car forum. wink

its not all it seems eh.
    1300cc's of jap buzzbox delivered the times below.

EC 1:54.6 , Wakefield 1:13.15 , OP (short) 52.00 , OP GP 1:24.40

XTC
    tekkie:
    One could brushout the dents and scrathes from ones paintwork/duco. well thats as close as I can relate this to French car forum. wink its not all it seems eh.
    I airbrushed an ex-girlfriend out of a photo once - his wife wanted to see a funny picture of him in drag - trouble was, his ex was in the picture too - an couple of hours later and the pesky b!tch was gone (replaced with a bit more wall and a chest of draws) - printed it out and she never knew tongue

- XTC206 -
    You're not fooling everyone, or did you forget? .......

'02 Peugeot 206 GTi / '07 VW Golf GTI
    Now this is a .sig
    AF'd in PER, MEL, SYD, ADL, CBR

Thread Information